A Red December ch1

Chapter 1

I was tired form running but i had to help him he was in   pain,i could feel it in my bones.....in my soul. He had Carmel brown hair that almost covers his eyes,he was tall but mot very muscular,and he smelled of rosemary. when he stopped running he screamed,"ELENA!"he said not facing me,"GET AWAY FAR AWAY!!"Then he was gone.

At that moment i woke up in a cold sweat,with a million things running through my mind.Who was he,how did he know me,why did i have to go,what was he running away from?

After that i fell back into a long dreamless sleep.The next morning i woke to the sound of my mom telling me to get ready for school or i was going to be late.

 Everyone look at school like a prisen but i look at is as freedom.

So i go up,got dresed (black skinny jeans with holes in them,and a navy blue short sleaver shirt with a green heart on it,my symble)and went to get breackfast (chocolate mink and a banana).i chugged down my milk and run out side to see my friends,Becka,Mark,Jade and Alexander the bestest friend any girl could hope to have.

"Sup,EL?" Mark asked as i walked twards them.no one calles me Elena unless i am in trouble,at school/home,or i am sad. "Hey guys," i said finishing my banana,"nothin' much."  "don't you think the hallows eveball will be an epic fail?"becka asked. ever year our school has a hallows eve ball we think it will be in about two months but the planer (samantha) does not want us to go s she might change it at the snap of a minicured finger. "yeah" me and alexander said at the same time."are we ganna go?" i asked them. "i think we should wait and see what she does to it first." Mark said, making a good point.

the walk to school is only a few blocks so we got there in no time.Jade and i went to first period,history.We don't mind it because our teacher is always late. "look,"Jade wispers,"it is samantha and the clones." she was right there they were the most popular girls in school.Samantha was the head cheerleader and the colnes were Stacy,Maddi,and Erin.Samantha was also going out with the hottest football player ever in the history  Queen Elizabeth High,Adam. well acording to Jade and Becka he is hot. To me he is a sweaty,ugly,pig and that is me being nice!

After almost twenty minutes out teacher showed up with only five minutes untill the bell rang.So he let us talk the rest of class.We never do anything but we all get A's!

After class i stopped at my locker only to find Samantha standing there. "Hi Elena,"she said with a smug look on her face. "what do you want?" i asked her annoyed by her attitude."I just wanted to tell you that you will not win the pumpkin queen at the ball." she said a-matter-o-facty. "I am not even trying an di never was going to." i said soo ticked off by her,and she has only been here onel minute. "well that is not what the sighn up sheet said." she said waving the paper in my face.So i grabbed it and walked to my next class with Alexander. " do you know who signed me up to be the queen at the dance? i asked him.He looked at me with a playful look in his baby blue eyes."i did." he said with a big smile."WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!! NOW  HAVE ANOTHER REASON FOR HER TO HATE ME!!" i screamed at him.people started to look but i really did not care. "shh,calm down you are way prettier than old Samantha Blue." he said apologetically and he really did mean it about me being prettier than Samantha. I could tell by the way his eyes danced around not wanting to look at me. at that moment i saw that my best friend was totally HOT. He had black and red scene cut hair style,baby blue eyes,and pale white skin just making his eyes brighter than they already were. " I am sorry EL i should have asked you first." He said trying not to smile and burst out laughing."it's OK but you have to run for king." i said playfully punching his arm. " To be your king will be an honor." He said playfully nudging my shoulder with his.

In any old movie we would have kissed but he knew if he tried i would have whipped his butt.so we didn't