After Lisa, Jungkook also went to have a relaxing bath before eating their breakfast.

They are going to eat at the restaurant in the island together with the others like what they have planned days before.

Jungkook got out of the bathroom but to his surprise, he didn't see Lisa anywhere.

He tried looking but she is nowhere to be found, he grew anxious only by the thought of her being away from him.

Dramatic, right? But it's the truth!

Then, he heard a knock from the door.

He groaned before opening the door only to be welcomed by Somi and Chaeyoung.

"Why are you looking like a troubled boyfriend?" Chaeyoung blurted out.

"Because I am!" he said without thinking that made the two girls gasp. He rolled his eyes at them.

"You are?!!" Somi asked that made Jungkook think for a bit.

"Yeah, now answer me. Did you see Lisa?" Jungkook asked.

Chaeyoung giggled before nodding.

"What?! Where?!" Jungkook asked.

"Well, Jennie unnie wanted Lisa to accompany her somewhere that's why," Chaeyoung shrugged her shoulders as she explained while Somi nodded.

"Why? You miss her?" Somi asked while wiggling her eyebrows to her older brother.

"What if I say I do?" he blurted out that made Chaeyoung chuckle.

"I like you. You are bold and straightforward. And, you are good looking. Hope you'll be my brother-in-law soon." Chaeyoung stated that made the lad blush at her statement. Well, that's not a bad idea, if you'll ask me.

"Anyways, I'm hungry. They must be waiting now, so let's go, unnie, oppa." Somi said then they nodded before following Somi.

They arrived at the restaurant and Somi is right, they are all waiting for the three.

Jungkook looked at Lisa who is busy talking to Hoseok while laughing at his jokes.

Jungkook held that stare and when Lisa seemed to notice his deadly stare, she turned and looked at him.

He was anxious earlier because he thought she was missing and then there she is casually talking to his hyung laughing and giggling!!

Lisa raised an eyebrow at him which only earned an eye roll from him before sitting just infront of her beside his Hoseok hyung.

"Mmm~ This is so yummy!" Somi exclaimed while eating her food without thinking of other people inside the restaurant.

"Somi, will you shut up and eat properly? Gosh, you eat like a baby." Jungkook scolded her that earned a glare from his sister.

"Shut up, oppa. Anyway, I want to go jet skiing later. Can we go there, oppas?" she asked trying her best to convince the boys. "Besides, I plan on inviting unnies," she added that earned a look from the four girls whose silently eating.

"What? But-" Jennie was cutted by Somi.

"Unnie, it is not that scary," Somi said.

But Jennie is still bothered especially that she is sea sick sometimes.

Taehyung noticed her and so he assured her, "Don't worry. I'll guide you if ever you get scared," he said that made Jennie blush.

Chaeyoung gasped and covered her mouth dramatically, "Unnie, you are red!" she said that earned a giggle from Lisa and Jisoo.