36

»»——🍒——««

Birds chirping could be hear by Taehyung as he tiredly opened his eyes only to see Jungkook sleeping peacefully in his arms, softly snoring as his lips was slightly parted. Bangs falling over his eyes covering his precious doe eyes where Taehyung can see the whole galaxy.

Taehyung stared at him being mesmerized by his beauty. After staring for a good time, he softly placed a sweet peck on his lips, rubbing his nose against the younger's, sniffing his sweet smells.

"Hgmh!" Jungkook groaned feeling disturbed by the elder's actions as he buried his face into Taehyung's nack and hugged him tightly enjoying the elder's warmth. Taehyung pulled him closer by his waist while a big smile was capturing his face.

"Wake up." Jungkook immediately denied shaking his head, Taehyung chuckled at his cuteness.

"It's already late wake up, baby."

"If ywou gwive kwookie a kwiss, kwookie will wake uppp!!" Jungkook's voice comes out as muffled as his face was buried in Taehyung's neck. Taehyung almost died inside, how can someone be so fucking adorable after just waking up. He never wants to let the younger go from his embrace.

"Sure!!" Taehyung smirked, he pulled out the younger's face by grabbing his cheeks as the boy was looking at him with his widen eyes and red cheek.

Jungkook's breath hitched when he felt Taehyung's lips on him. After a sweet peck the elder pulled himself back, a proud smirk being plastered on his face. Jungkook's face redden, he quickly pushed him away almost leading him to fall down from the bed as the boy shoot up and covered his mouth.

"Aibidntblussmaitet!" Jungkook mumbles almost shouting but Taehyung just chuckled.

"What?"

"I DIDN'T BRUSHED MY TEETH!!" After saying that Jungkook again covered his mouth.

"So what? I already kissed you twice." Taehyung smirks as Jungkook's eyes widened even more.

"TWICE??"

"YOU ARE SO NASTY!!!"Jungkook jumped on Taehyung punching on his chest as the other could only laugh.

"Before I kiss you again let's fresh up." Jungkook pouted and looked away forcing Taehyung to kiss that pout away but instead of that he decided to pick the younger up as the younger wrapped his legs around his waist. They entered the big bathroom, Taehyung  gives Jungkook one toothbrush with toothpaste and took one for himself.

"Where did you get that?" Jungkook asked looking at Taehyung.

"I had some extras, now brush fast." Jungkook hummed in response resting his chin  on Taehyung's shoulder and starts to brush his teeth.

Taehyung holds him with a hand as with another one he was brushing his teeths. After brushing their teeths Taehyung rinsed his and the younger's face and mouth then went to living room to cook something for their breakfasts carrying the younger. He placed him on the kitchen island.

"Woah who's house is this, hyungie? It's not your house." Jungkook looked around in awe, the apartment was filled with expensive and fancy furniture and it was pretty big.

"Its my personal apartment."

"You live here alone?" Jungkook's doe eyes got bigger in shock. How can a person live alone in this big house. Isn't he scared?

"Yeah, I have more too but it was close to my office so I brought you here."

"Oh.." Jungkook blushed. They spent night together in Taehyung's apartment. They spent night together before but it was the first time Taehyung brought him here.