13

How is it🙄 i just did the texts. Its cute uwu🥺

✧༺♥༻✧

Jimin was praying to god that just somehow someone just solve this problem. He doesn't want to go to jail. If he goes then who's gonna merry Yoongi.

No, he can't let anyone merry him if its not him. When he was busy thinking how to escape from the shit he has created someone massaged him. And it's none other than one and only Kim fucking Taehyung. Jimin started to counting his days.

YoonDaddy:
Wait a sec boy, the cop is on their way.

Jimin cursed under his breath.

Me:
Actually I think you should stop them😄

YoonDaddy:
Why would i?
I told you to stop bothering me
Did you stop?

Me:
I am sorry Taehyung
I didn't mean it😭
Please tell them to stop😭
I beg you

YoonDaddy:
How do you know my name?

Me:
I-

YoonDaddy:
You already know me and you did it intentionally.

Me:
I can explain

Jimin started to biting his lips harshly, what he's gonna say. He can't even tell him he said thoes things to Yoongi. He badly messed up. The next word he said didn't cause trouble for him but for some random bunny boy.

Me:
I am Jungkook

Jimin blinked repeatedly. What the fuck did he just say but it was too late to take it back. He immediately deletes the massage. When he saw Taehyung typing, his soul almost left his body. Just hoping he didn't see it but if he did oh lord the boy is fucked up.

YoonDaddy:
I already saw it

Me:
Wut😄😄

YoonDaddy:
I can't believe you have a horny ass personality behind your innocent face.

Me:
Bye
Please tell the cops to stop

YoonDaddy:
I can't

Me:
Why
You can't let me stay behind bars
Please I will be your slave for one week
Please don't sent them😭😭

YoonDaddy:
Okay

"What did he mean by 'Okay'?" He couldn't understand what he meant by that. It was already late night so he refused to use his brain and decided to sleep.

When he wake up he immediately comes to the younger's house.

Flashback end

Jimin looked at Jungkook nervously. He already know Jungkook is gonna beat his ass, so before he came he wore three underwears and two sweatpants for less pain.

Jungkook just looked at him rising one eyebrow.

"Kookie  talk to me. I know I did wrong to you but believe me I was so scared that i didn't even realize what I was sayin-" Before Jimin could apologies Jungkook cuts him off.

"Hyungie, why did you call Taetae hyungie daddy? And what is horny ass and fuck me roug-" Jimin immediately covered Jungkook's mouth. He slapped himself mentally for forgetting Jungkook is a lil innocent bean. Now how the hell he's gonna explain to him. And if Jin hears them, he is a death meat.

"Kookie, I don't know how I wi-" Jimin again got interrupted by his phone notification sound.

YoonDaddy:
Come outside

Jungkook peaked at Jimin's phone tried to see with whom Jimin was talking.

"Yoonda... Yoondaddy??" Jungkook tried to read it but at first he couldn't pronounce it but than the second time he got it but gets kinda confused at the weird name. He looked at Jimin knotting his brows.

"Kookie, lower your voice." Jungkook nodded at his hyung as he covered his mouth with his both hands.

"Kookie, listen to me carefully, okay?" Jungkook again nodded at Jimin as fast as he can. Jimin gulped and said "Oh my gosh kookie I'm again sorry. Actually yesterday-" Poor Jimin again got cuts off by Jungkook's mom as he groaned out loudly.

(A/n: sorry chimmy:( )

"Koo baby come downstairs, look who has come here for you!" Mrs. Jeon shouts from downstairs.

"Coming mama!!" Jungkook got up from his bed but Jimin hold his hand, shaking his head telling him to don't go.

"Kookie come fast. Taehyung is here!!" The moment Jungkook heard the name Taehyung, he yanked jimyin's hand and stormed out from his room leaving Jimin with worried face as he facepalmed himself.

"You are done for nothing. Now Jin hyung is gonna eat you alive. Say bye to your millions army girlfriend and your beloved future boyfriend." Jimin said to himself as he covered himself under the blanket.

Taehyung came back from his office as he freshened up and wears his comfortable outfit. Then he suddenly remembered yesterday's incident and today's morning fight. The younger was getting on his nerves. He needs to punish the bunny.

"Not the punishment you unholy childs are thinking " Taehyung informed the readers as some readers got annoyed because they thought they were going to have some smut. The author proudly gives a thumbs up to Taehyung and Taehyung just smiled at her showing his famous boxy smile and she died.

( a/n:who can servive that goddamn boxy smile 🥺)

And here he is standing in front of the younger's house as he massaged him to came down but he didn't, so he decided to drag the boy out.

Taehyung watched Jungkook coming downstair as was he hoping down from the stairs. To be honest Taehyung slightly got worried what if he falls down and the god approved his wish.

Taehyung immediately runs to the younger so did Mrs. Jeon when they saw the boy fell from the stairs and started to cry loudly.

"Oh my god baby, can't you come down normally?" Mrs. Jeon scolded the oversized baby.

"I g-got excited.." The younger said as soft sobs were leaving his rosy lips.

"I will get the first aid-box." Mrs. Jeon said, leaving the both by themselves

Taehyung watched him knotting his eyebrows, how this baby can be a pervert. Taehyung comes out from his thoughts as the younger poked his arm. He looked down to see the boy.

"Why d-did you c-come?" Jungkook stuttered as he clenched Taehyung's shirt tightly when they made a eyes contact but immediately looked down. Because he was feeling millions butterflies inside his stomach which was making him weak.

"You made me wait for 5 minutes." Taehyung replied with his deep husky voice which made Jungkook shivered.

Jungkook couldn't get a chance to ask anything as Taehyung grabbed his wrist and drag him out from the warm house.

"Kookie let me apply medicine-" Mrs. Jeon sees Taehyung dragging Jungkook out from their house as her jaw dropped. Finally his baby is going out with his crush. She immediately called her beloved husband and told everything. She swears she laughed so hard when she heard her husband crying out in happiness.

»»--🍭--««

🥺we are going to have 1k reads. Im so happy 💕💃