💚2💚

P.O.V (Y/N)

(SMUT)

You wake up and you can't move. Your hands are stuck and you are blindfolded. "Calum, what are you doing?" "That's not my name, kitten. What's my name?" He asks. "Your name is Calum, and untie me, I meet Mali at noon." "That is not going to happen, you did not keep our agreement yesterday. So I'm going to cancel her." Calum says. "Please let me go?" I ask. "The answer is No." Says Calum. "Cal come on, it's your sister" "So? You think if it's my sister I'll let you go." Calum asks. You sigh.

"Today you're mine. You will be f****d so hard. That you won't be able to walk tomorrow." "Why Calum, what did I do wrong?" "You came home much too late yesterday and were drunk." He says. "Didn't you already punish me for that?" "No, not enough I think, you still don't know my name and you wouldn't go out without me." He says. "I agreed with her here. Because she misses you, Cal." "No, Shit. Why are you inviting her here? Without consulting?" "Cal, what time is it?" "it's 11:15 am." Says Calum. "Cal. Please untie me, before Mali gets here." "Sorry kitten, I can't do that." You sigh.

"Be a good girl, and start s*****g me off." You do what he says. "Fine." You open your mouth and stick your tongue out, and wait until Calum is in front of you. "What are you a good girl today." You can feel Calum's d**k reaching your face. And you start s*****g on the tip. You can hear Calum moan. "F**k, baby girl." He grabs your head and goes as deep into you as possible. Until it touches the back of your throat with his tip. You gag and have tears in your eyes. And you feel he is about to c*m. "F**k, baby girl." After a few thrusts he c**s in your mouth. "Be a good girl and swallow it." Says Calum. You swallow it and open your mouth. "You are a good girl, you're daddy's favorite."

That's when Calum takes off your blindfold. "Cal stop, Mali will be here in a minute and when she sees this she will get really angry." "Whahahahah, she's not coming in baby girl." Says Calum. "Please I beg you untie me. Please, Cal." He sighs and walks to the closet where the sex toys are and take a b**l-g*g. He holds it to your lips, but you don't open your mouth. He sighs and gently squeezes your n****e. You keep your mouth shut. Calum squeezes your n****e harder and you scream. At that point, Calum puts the b**l-g*g in your mouth and tightens it.

He buried his head between your legs and all that you could see was his soft black hair. His tongue softly licked up your s**t and he sucked your c**t into his mouth. He tugged at it with his teeth for bit. "F**k Calum" You mumble. Calum turns you over so that you lie on your stomach. "ass up (Y/N)" he says. But you ignore him. "I said ass up baby girl." he says angrily and hits your butt. You scream in pain.

You obey and do what he says. He puts his d**k in front of your entrance. And without any warning, he goes all the way in. You scream in pain. Calum waits until you get used to his length. After a few seconds, he starts slamming in and out of you. You mumble a "f**k you Cal." He rammed into you without warning. Your back arched in response and you cry out. Calum's thrusts were fast and hard, you start to shake you tightened your walls around him. "You can't come until I tell you." Says Calum.

There is the bell. Calum looks at the clock and says. "Shit Mali is here." He kept going, getting sloppier and sloppier. He came, you felt the warmth of his c*m. He starts rubbing your c**t and says. "C*m for me (Y/N)." You followed his orders and came. He walks up to you, turns you over so that you lie on your back, and gives you kisses all over your face.

Calum lies on top of you and grabs your head. "You look so beautiful underneath me baby girl." At that moment you will hear the front door open. And Mali calling. "(Y/N), I know you're home." Calum looks at you and you turn your head. You start screaming as loud as you can. Calum tightens your throat in the hope that Mali hasn't heard your screams.

You hear footsteps towards the bedroom door. There is a knock on the door. But Calum doesn't respond to it. You try to unwrap yourself from Calum's grip. The door opens and Mali starts shouting.

"Calum, what the fuck are you doing? Are you still 100%. Untie her now or I'll call mom." He sighs and unties you. You want to sit up but you can't. "Oh babe come on I'll help you." Calum says. "No, don't touch me." Mali approaches me with my clothes. "Thanks, Mali." "No problem (Y/N)." Says Mali.

In the meantime, Calum has put on clothes. "This went too far Calum. It's over." "(Y/N) this will never happen again, Please give me another chance?" Begs Calum. "No Cal sorry, please leave. I never want to see you again." he sighs, looks at his sister, and walks out the door. And you start to cry. "Mali, would you call my mom for me?" "of course dear." Mali says. Mali takes your phone and calls her.

MOM: Hey (Y/N)
MALI: Hi, it's Mali. Could you please come over?
MOM: What happened.
MALI: She broke up with Calum. She needs you.
MOM: I'm coming.
And she hangs up the phone.

5 minutes later the bell rings. Mali opens the door. She walks into my bedroom. She sits down on the bed and hugs you. You explain everything to her. "I'm going home. If there's anything, you can call me." Mali says. "Thanks, Mali. I love you." "Love you too sweetheart." She says and walks out the door. Your mom stayed with you all week. you had morning sickness and now you feel a lot better.

(AN:
I hope you like it a little bit.
If you have a question or comment you can always message me.)