Bokuto and Kuroo

Before we start I just want you to know that this story will contain ALOT of drama and there will be a lil angst not to much cause I'm not really a fan of angst but yeah other than that this story is juicy if you follow me you know I can't make a story with no smut lol so anyways enjoy.

"UGHHHHHH, THIS MOTHER FUCKING ALARM WON'T LET ME SLEEP." Kuroo complained.

Author-San POV
Kuroo was complaining because he wanted to sleep but his alarm was basically the mom here and had to wake him up.

"You really won't shup up?" Kuroo asking the alarm like it can talk like the dumb bitch he is. "Ugh" Kuroo groaned and hit the alarm and reset it for the next day.

Kuroo honestly didn't want to start a new day it was always the same. Volleyball and being in love with the one and only Bokuto.

Everyone was getting ready for the end of 3rd Year and getting ready to look at colleges or do wherever they wanted for their new path in the new youth of life.

Kuroo was honestly aggravated because he has this dumb crush on Bokuto and dosen't know if he will ever confess.

"This is dumb! Out of everyone to fall for it had to be my bestfriend.. Ugh life loves hating me like why can't it pick on someone else?" Kuroo was asking a genuine question.

"Might as well get ready" Kuroo said and got ready for the day.

Kuroo put on some black kitty thigh highs with some black shorts long enough to cover his ass. Lol he wasn't a hoe. And he has on a black croptop that that had the word Baddest written on it.

"Ugh no one will ever look as hot as me" Kuroo said while doing poses in the mirror. "Wait I'm wrong Bokuto his hella fine" Kuroo said remembering not to leave his bae out of this.

"I'm ready for school" Kuroo said and left the house.

(Timeskip at the school)

Kuroo was just about to get ready to leave his last class for the day when he got a text.

BabyOwl🥺🥺
'HEY HEY HEY KUROBRO'

Kitty👽
'Hey Bokubro'

BabyOwl🥺🥺
'WANNA HANG OUT? CAUSE IM OUTSIDE YOUR SCHOOL'

Kitty👽
'Lol do I have a choice? Your already here'

BabyOwl🥺🥺
'SO IT'S A YES🥺'

Kitty👽
'Yea'

BabyOwl🥺🥺
'YAY SEE YOU WHEN YOU GET HERE I'M IN MY CAR'

Kitty👽
'Ok see ya there'

(In REAL life)

"Huuuuuhhhhh might as well get to going" Kuroo said walking out to where Bokuto was.

(Yay now ima do bokuto)

As bokuto was waiting for Kuroo he was thinking. Something he doesn't do for a living.

"I loved Kuroo for as long as I remember and I want to confess besides I can't sit here and miss my chance cause I just want to poun-" before bokuto could continue on with his ahem "thinking" the car door opened and he almost got a boner right then and there.

"WHAT IS KUROO WEARING" Bokuto thought as Kuroo got into the car. "Hey Bokuto" kuroo said while putting on his seatbelt.(remember people safety first). Snapping Bokuto out of his trance bokuto replied. "Hey Kuroo, nice outfit you got there" Bokuto said noticing kuroo blush. He smirked to himself feeling proud.

"Thank you.. so where we goin?" Kuroo replied then asked. "Oh umm sense it's a beautiful day out I thought we could eat then hang out at the park and just walk around for a bit and we'll go from there" Bokuto answered.

"Ok sounds good" Kuroo smiled. "Ok cool" Bokuto said blushing a bit from Kuroo's not smirk but smile.

(Timeskip at chik-fil-a drivethru)
"Oooo Kurobro we should get the new grilled spicy chicken sandwiches" BOKUTO told Kuroo. Oh and we have those in Cincinatti so if you don't have it lol I kinda feel bad. "Ok Bo I'm fine with that, let's get the meal tho" Kuroo replied. "OK" Bokuto says.

Bokuto ordered medium fries and the grilled spicy sandwiches with coke.
"

Mmm Bo this is gonna be so good" Kuroo said excitedly. "RIGHT" Bokuto yelled happily as well.

(TimeSkip after they get the food and get to the park)

Kuroo and Bokuto got the food and set it on top of a blanket.

"YAY let's eat" Kuroo said. "Yes" Bokuto agreed.

They had been eating and enjoying the scenery for 20 minutes now and then Kuroo said something. "So umm Bo I have to tell you something before graduation" Kuroo said. "Ok, go on" Bokuto said happily before shock risen on his face.

Those waiting for the next part of Pretty Kaminari don't worry it isn't discontinued as well as the others. I just don't have alot of time.  This is just a short few chapters for the wait. So this may be only 2 or 3 chapters. It's just sum until the next part for my other stories. Hope you enjoyed. Any questions can be commented.