I

"Nngh."

I could feel my body's temperature rising every second as his clever mouth moves down from neck to my chest. Planting small kisses and marks on them. His stubble was tickling my skin. We were in a perfectly dark and isolated room in the building free from distractions.

"S-stop teasing." I whispered.

He seductively chucked. "You're too delectable."

I felt him smirk and bit my upper chest. I gasped for air. My blouse has 3 buttons open, however, it did not help to reduce the heat I was feeling. Beads of sweat were trickling down my body and my clothes were starting to stick to my skin. I was about to remove it I heard a ripping sound and the cloth drop to the floor. The cold air touched my body making me shiver. I opened my eyes out of shock.

He stopped kissing me distanced himself. Even though it was dark and I could not see his face, I sensed his gaze lingering on me like a predator watching its prey. I felt vulnerable and empowered at the same time.

"Such a beautiful face and physique Miss Finger."

I felt his hand caressed my cheek and traveled down to the center of my chest tracing my cleavage. My heart was racing. Every part of my body is aching for more of his touch. I do not know how I came to this situation but I also don't want to leave. He slowly leaned in and kissed me on the lips passionately. I placed my hands on his chest and slowly moved my way up to his broad shoulders. His other arm encircled my waist pulling me towards him.

Another moan escaped me.

"You can still run." 

My legs were started to quiver so I wrapped my arms around his neck for support. He placed his hand on my face and tilted it in an angle to deepen our kiss.

I was too concentrated on his lips that in a quick motion he effortlessly unhooked my bra. I was surprised. He broke our kiss and removed my arms around his nape placing them at my sides. The straps glided off my shoulders and the bra fell to the floor. My chest is now exposed. I blushed.

He pulled me closer to him squeezing my bare chest against him. My mouth became dry when I felt his growing erection at my stomach. A smile appeared on my face. I never knew that I had this kind of effect on him.

I played with his hair. "Are you seriously going to say that now?"

He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.  "I am a fucked up man Miss Finger you might get hurt."

His tone was full of authority and warning. If a logical woman was in my situation she would have slapped this man and left, however, she wasn't me. I lost all of my rationality because of him.

"I cannot give what you want."

My fear and rationality were warning me to stop. I have no idea of who he is and what he can do but I don't care. The moment I allowed him to enter my life my chance of escape was gone. My body is burning and I know he is too.

I have never given up on something I wanted before. If being close to the fire meant me for me to get burned then I am ready to face the consequences of my actions. I want more.

"I trust you."

He brushed his thumb on my lower lip.

"I am going to count to three."

My eyebrows furrowed. Why is he pushing me away?

"What happens when I stay after three?"

He became silent for a moment. "Then your mine."