Chapter 20: Graveyard

-This chapter contains matured scenes!! I repeat Matured scenes-

-A year later-

"Where's Levi?" as I said while talking to Hange. She then points outside, and I followed where her finger's pointing at.

"Hey Hange? Where is he?" as I said giving her a confused look. She then laughs, what the heck is she doing?

"Sorry, I'm just doing what Eren does last year in the ocean, btw he's at Erwin's grave. He just can't believe that his companion for lifetime would be gone. You should comfort her Y/N" as Hange said while laughing when she's mimicking Eren's gestures.

I went to the stables there I saw Mikasa and Armin. I waved at them, then they waved back at me. After that, I jumped in my horse to go see my 'soon to be husband', that was a nice word to say.

"Mrs. Ackerman" as I said while riding my horse, then I arrived at the graveyard, I saw Levi's horse tied up and then I tied my horse next to his.

-BG MUSIC: EMERALD EYES BY ANSON SEABRA-

I walk towards him and hugs him tight, I know he is been crying for minutes, so I comforted him. Levi's life is the saddest one he needs to let go everyone and just watch their deaths. That's why I promise him that I would never leave by his side ever again.

"Hey beautiful" as Levi says while staring at me. All I could see is Levi's saddest eyes, I pulled him again for a hug there he goes crying on my shoulders.

"I know it's hard seeing Commander Erwin laying there, but I know that he still watches you" as I said while patting his hand.

"Please don't ever leave me, you're the only one I have now" as Levi says, then I nodded and kiss his cheeks making him stop crying he then kisses me in my lips. We went to a tree where he can pinned me.

"L-Levi" as I said moaning his name, while he harassed my boobs and massage it while his other hand is in my womanhood rubbing my clit.

"ahh L-Levi" as I said moaning and moaning but still he didn't respond and continues to rub and massage my body.

"I miss fucking you Y/N" as Levi says while he unbuckles his belt, but I stopped him from doing it, because we are here in the graveyard not giving a respect and peace in the burden ones.

"Levi, let's just continue it in your office" as I said while running towards my horse. We then gave a little race.

-Few Minutes Later-

Levi then locks the door and he is really ready for action, I miss his body and all parts of him.

"Kneel Cadet" as Levi said pushing me to kneel, he then unbuckles his belt and pulls his big member. Without any hesitation, I suck it back and forth forcing him to moan and groan in a satisfied way.

"Sit" as Levi says while carrying me into his desk. He then removes all the things in his desk and opened my legs so that his member of his can go inside of mine. He then thrust faster and faster.

"What's my name?" as he said while groaning and panting because he is thrusting even harder than before.

"Daddy" as I said while moaning 'Daddy' and 'Levi' again and again. I don't give a fuck if anyone in the HQ hears squeaking floors and moans inside Levi's Office.

"Uhh Faster Levi Fasterr!!" as I said

"I like you begging my future wife" as Levi says that I blushed, I know his going to his climax I then cums at his member. He then kisses me and massage my boobs aggressively. I then moaned loud as never before.

"That's what you get for cumming without saying it to me" as Levi says then he pulls his member to his and carries me to the sofa while we are both naked.

"You're giving me babies don't you?" as I said to Levi then he leans to me like he is about to kiss me.

"Yes, I'm giving you little Levi in your stomach" as Levi says while rubbing my stomach.

"But, we can't have now we need to save the world first we are close to victory and bring back Eren!" as I said while moving away his hands to my stomach.

"I know, after this conflicts of the world. I then fuck you hard and give you my babies to take care of. For the meantime I need to take care of Eren's letter" as Levi says kissing my forehead and begins to put his clothes back on ready to live the door.

"Wait for me! WHAT THE FUCK! LEVI HELP ME I CAN'T WALK HELLO? LEVIII!!!" as I said while shouting and screaming while Levi smiles and went out of his office. Damn that clean freaak he really is getting good in fucking me, I can't really feel my legs anymore!!!