☺︎︎ chapter three ☹︎

Start from the beginning

12:22

Me :

Noo never- it's all mine

Anyways night see you soon 😋

12:23

: Pothead🍃

night babygirl 💩

💤* woops 😃

12:23

Me : 

lol you dork, sleep well

read

 *⏝︶⏝︶⏝︶⏝︶⏝︶*

I got up from the stool and cleaned up my mess. I walked up the stairs and entered my room. I took off my clothes and went to bed. Yes I sleep without clothes on. What are you gonna do about it? 

I had a long day ahead of me, with my new job. Well it isn't really new, I've been working there for at least 2 weeks so I'm pretty used to it by now. Since I had work in like 7 hours I just went to sleep.

Time Skip : Morning

I woke up and yawned in the midst of my stretching. I put my hands down and blinked a couple times trying to adjust to the lighting coming from my window. Ah yes, blinded by the light of this terrible world we call life. Once I had gotten used to the sudden change, I got up and got ready for work. Nasty I know.

I was working at a local boutique, but today I was going to be the only one working in the actual shop. The others I don't really know where they're at, nor do I care, but I know the owner is always at work.

Since we didn't have uniforms we were just supposed to wear something that had brown or black. After I got ready, I started my car and connected my bluetooth. 

Now Playing : Beautiful Pain by BTOB

"I met the love and broke up, I cried and laughed for countless days. Time is a moment, it's beautiful but painful."

I see we're starting the ride off with me crying, love that for myself.

"It feels like a poet who lost the romance almost becoming like a corpse. I'm hoping for a vague answer, avoiding the pain and meeting another pain. Couldn't I find the happiness that was by my side?"

I began thinking about my last break-up.The way that he would manipulate me, hurt me, make me think that he loved me.

Flashback :

"C'mon! Don't you trust me?" He began to kiss me even after I told him no.

 "Sun-Woo not now, we already did it yesterday. You know, sometimes I feel like you're only using me for my body." I pulled away pushing him back a little. 

"What was that for? You listen to me and you do as I say,  you slut!" He grabbed me but this time with more power and pushed me on the bed. He pinned my arms on the bed, me not being able to move. I was kicking my legs in hopes that I could free myself. He got on top of me and tried kissing me. I moved my head away from him but he grabbed my chin and forced himself on me. Since he used one of his hands to grab my chin I used this as a chance to elbow him in the back and kick him off me. I ran to open the door but he locked without me noticing.

"You bitch.." He growled, walking towards me. As I was struggling to unlock the door and keep an eye on him at the same time, he grabbed my arm and pushed me on the bed, this time he wasn't letting go. "No, no, no! Please, babe I'm sorry! Just let me go!" I cried struggling to break free. He began making his way down my neck and removed my clothes. At this point I knew I wasn't getting out so I let him take advantage of me. I laid there emotionless tears filling my cheeks.