eight

when they made eye contact, yeonjun couldn't stop himself from doing what he'd been wanting to do for so long.

he ran toward the brunette and lightly cupped his face before connecting their lips.

but his heart broke when he felt beomgyu's hands on his chest, pushing him away.

they looked at each other, tears forming in beomgyu's eyes.

"what is your problem?" the younger asked, his voice cracking a bit as he let the tears fall.

"i-i'm sorry.. beomgyu, i can't hold these feelings in forever. please, please don't cry." yeonjun used the soft sleeve of his shirt to wipe the boy's tears.

"you had to hide your feelings? yeonjun, i've been hiding these stupid feelings for- for so long! it's been so difficult wanting you and not being able to have you."

"gyu, you can have me, now. we can have each other, now."

"why'd you lie to me? you told me you were straight. that night, when we were at the park."

yeonjun slowly shook his head with a confused look before raising his eyebrows and covering his mouth.

when he removed his hands, a small smile was on his face. beomgyu looked him up and down with a disgusted look.

"beomie, i meant the slang!" yeonjun couldn't hold in his laugh, but it was obvious he was trying very hard. "when someone says they're straight, it means they don't do drugs or some shit like that."

beomgyu blinked before sitting on the couch and covering his whole face with his hand.

"this is so embarrassing."

"you're so cute." yeonjun said between his laughter. he tackled beomgyu on the couch, resulting in huge bursts of laughter from the two.

"you're a jerk, junie."

"i could be more than just a jerk, beomie." yeonjun made kissy noises as he got closer to the younger.

"gross!" the boys both laughed.

"you know, we'd make a great couple." yeonjun shifted his position so beomgyu was lying on his chest, now. the brunette looked up at him with a small smile.

"then why don't we..?"

"why don't we what, love?" yeonjun lifted one of his eyebrows, with a smirk. beomgyu glared at him before rolling his eyes.

"you know what i mean."

"i know, i just wanna hear you say it." with a small giggle, yeonjun ruffled beomgyu's soft hair.

"why don't we date?" beomgyu whispered, averting his eyes from the older right after.

"let's be gay as fuck together, beomie." yeonjun said with a smile before leaning in and kissing beomgyu's nose.