Chapter 3. Truth or Dare

En başından başla

Makoto: Oh no Kyoko your 1 minute late to class. You have to serve lunch next time with the teacher if your 1 minute late.

I laughed at my joke and everyone else did beside Taka. I even got a little chuckle out of Kyoko and that made me smile and a tint of blush shown on my cheeks.

Kiyotaka: Hey! It's not good to be late for class Makoto.

Makoto: Taka, you don't always have to be strict on short amount of time. Plus, I know you have at least some sympathy in your heart.

I chuckled and he did as well. The teacher came walking in and everyone was at their assigned seats. I sighed hoping to get the day done and over with.

Chisa: Ok students! Today we will be going through what we learned yesterday. Also, Makoto.

I looked up at her a little confused. She walked up to me and examined my face. What is there something on my face?

Chisa: Would you mine taking off the headband please?

She smiled at me and I got worried. Everyone looked at me wondering if I am going to take it off.

Makoto: I-I can't miss. Sorry.

Chisa, my teacher sighed and stand up a little straight.

Chisa: Are you able to see through that headband?

I nodded and she walked back up in front of the class. I let out a sigh. For a second there I was worried if I had to take my headband off.

Chisa: Ok class, I want everyone to take out there text books. Let's go over what we learned!

8 HOURS LATER

Why so much work? I look over at the clock and I see it is almost time to leave. I got excited hoping to leave. I heard someone tapping the front of my desk and I look up to see it was Kyoko.

Kyoko: Hey, Makoto.

Makoto: Y-Yeah.

Kyoko: Can you help me with this problem. It's for...math.

What! The great Kyoko Kirigiri not knowing how to do this math problem?

Makoto: Oh so the great Kyoko Kirigiri can't figure out this math problem?

She chuckled a little. Kyoko then sighed and had a slight smile.

Kyoko: Fine I won't let you help me with this. I will figure it out on my own.

Makoto: Awe man. I thought I could show you my awesome math skills.

Kyoko: Makoto I know you have a C - in math.

I sat there shock that she knew that. But then again she is the daughter of the principal so I sighed in defeat.

Makoto: Ok you win. But I have a question?

Kyoko: Hmm?

I sat there staring at her until my words came out. Wondering if she will go to the game room with the class.