Who Are You

I walked on the sidewalk, looking for cars to steal. Then I saw the black sports car Comet.

"Perfect!" I ran towards it, getting pushed aside by another girl. I couldn't even see what she looked like. So I stole the car behind it and drove after her. She had the fast car and mine was pretty slow. I looked over to see if Chop was alright, he was panting happily. I guess this was an everyday thing for him. She noticed me and starting driving faster, but somehow, her tire was shot. When she crashed I drove up next to her.

"Why'd you steal my car and wrecked it?" I said above Chop's growling. I studied her black hair with neon blue highlights. She also had black and red cat ears, possibly a tail. I couldn't see her clothes really, but she wore a Hollywood undead shirt.

"I saw you before." We simultaneously said.

"You're a creepypasta!" I said.

"Yeah, I went in quickly after you." She smiled.

"Your name is...Julia right?"

"Jilliana." She smiled. "Skin Skimmer."

"I'm (Y/N), my other side is Ambrosine."

"That's a cool name." She nodded.

"Before time runs out do you want to end with a police chase?" I grinned. She hopped in the back of my car.

"Sure."

I began running pedestrians over.

"So, who brought you here?" She asked.

"BEN Drowned." I heard sirens behind me and I swerved away from a police car.

"Oh, have you seen Bloody Painter?"

"The silent one who draws? Yeah, I've seen him. He doesn't speak a word to anyone." I got on the highway.

"I've seen him talk to BEN. They're like, good friends."

"Yeah, they are. He only talks to BEN." I ran over a highway fence into a tunnel. Chop barked.

"How'd you get him anyway? He can't be your pet."

"I asked to walk him." I leaned over and stroked his glossy coat. Then I quickly gained control of the steering wheel and drove into the shallow part of the ocean.

"When we get back...could you get him to talk to me?"

"Why would you want to talk to him?" I looked over at her. She shrugged.

"Sure, I guess. We just need to find BEN."

(Time skip)

I gazed at Bloody's back. How am I going to get him to talk? Wait, maybe this?

"Helen." He tensed up then began drawing in his book furiously. That didn't work. I stood in front of him and stared at his work.

"Stunning drawing you have there..." It was a picture of him ripping Jeff's heart out. He hates Jeff. He smiled at me then showed another picture of him tying Jeff up and cutting off pieces of him.

"You're a great artist!" I smiled.

"Thanks." He murmured. Finally.

"I'd love to stay and chat but I have business to do. I have a friend that'd love to talk to you." I brought Skimmer to him. She waved.

"Have fun." Wait...Ambrosine. Oh god!

"(Y/N)! You ran off with your little friend and I thought you escaped!" Before I could say anything else, Ambrosine trapped me in her mind again.

------------------------------------
Skin Skimmer is not mine.