"The Score - Part I"

Începe de la început

            Now in the present, Don Don finished smoking a blunt and entered an old abandoned warehouse on the southside that he often conducted business at with his southside associates. He ascended a flight of steel steps to an old office where his associates had placed Jacory. He smiled as he looked at Jacory, who was tied to a swivel chair with a black bandana tied around his head to blind him.

            "Whoever is there," said Jacory, "I didn't see the way here because of this bandana. So, killing me is unnecessary and it's gonna do nothing but piss Rod off."

            Don Don snatched the bandana off and said, "Shut the fuck up."

            Jacory got a good look at him and asked angrily, "You? Wow, of all the people that could be behind this and it's you."

            "I said shut the fuck up before I put somethin' else in your mouth to keep it shut."

            Jacory laughed and said, "Like that little stank dick between your legs would fucking fit!"

            Don Don pulled his pistol out and put it in Jacory's face and said, "I think this would fit just nicely, bitch. Now, where the fuck is Rod?"

            "I don't know."

            "Man, you must have me confused with a nigga who won't kill a faggot without thinkin' about it. Where the fuck is that nigga?"

            "You must have me confused with that nasty high yellow boyfriend of his. Nigga, I said I don't fucking know! All I was doing was dropping a Christmas present off to Rod for helping me with something last week when all of a sudden, your musty ass gang of hoodlums put their guns in my face and made me get in that raggedy ass Navigator. You need to tell them to wash their asses and wear deodorant because that ride was not cool. It's winter and it ain't like you can roll the fucking window down with the heat on in the car."

            Don Don laughed a little and said, "Yo, you a clown for real. But I ain't got much use for you alive if you don't know where Rod is." He noticed how at ease Jacory was with the gun in his face and asked, "Damn, ain't you gonna cry or at least beg for your life?"

            "That's a nice Glock but that brand kicks back like a bitch. Those idiot henchmen of yours didn't even tie my legs up. Even this close, I can kick you in your nuts and flip this chair over before you can probably shoot me. I can definitely do all that since you forgot to turn the damn safety off."

            Don Don looked at the gun and then said, "Damn, I'm actually impressed. One of Rod's bitches fucked some niggas up a couple of months ago and you, his other bitch, knows all about guns. I might have underestimated that nigga."

            "First of all, I'm not Rod's bitch. Second, you are definitely underestimating him if you think kidnapping me is a good idea. It might seem like you have this shit figured out but Roderick is always twelve or more steps ahead."

            "Good, I hope he is. I want him to come here so we can finally put an end to this shit." He pulled Jacory's phone from his pocket and told him, "I'm gonna untie you and you're gonna use your phone to call Rod."

            "And if I don't?"

            Don Don smiled again and said, "I notice you got a few bruises that are healing. You got in a fight with another faggot or what?"

            "You could say that."

            "Well, do you think you'll just have a few bruises when me and my niggas stomp your bitch ass out? You got a cute face and some pretty eyes but I can change that if you want me to, shorty."