Chapter 10

I'm sorry I didn't make a chapter yesterday it was my sister's birthday and my family and I went to go celebrate.  I really hope you like this chapter :)

Note: F/c ~favortie color

...............................................................

When Chishiya said that I was trying to break free from his grip because I never did anything with someone. He pushes me onto the bed still holding onto my wrist's giving the same damn smirk while saying, "Let's have some fun."

I was so scared for what was going to happen until he got on top of me looking me dead in the eye saying, "Has anyone ever told you that you're pretty." I nodded my head very slow saying, "Yes, but Chishiya I don't think this is what you want." He lifted his hand and came up to my hair and started to run his fingers through it.

I was so confused about what he was planning but nothing had happened. I look up to the ceiling about to say something until I heard soft snoring. I look back down at Chishiya to see him sleeping on top of my chest.

I sigh with relief that nothing was going to happen. I tried to push him off of me till I heard someone enter the room. "Y/n are you in here?" I Kuina say in a tired voice. I tried to look at her but I couldn't see her because of Chishiya's head.

"Damn...Okay, I leave you two alone," "Kuina it's not what it looks like...can you help me get him off." I said still trying to get him off "Sure, but you have to tell me everything that happens," she said while walking towards us to help me.

Once Kuina pulled him off me I got up and started to stretch because my body felt stiff. "Y/n what happen?" "Well you see I got up from bed and heard someone open the door and I went to go see who it was and it was Chishiya  there with a drink in his hand."

"Let me guess, he took you over here to show you that he is a top right." I look at her confused on how she knew that. "I guess I was right," she said while smiling. "But how did you know?" I asked. "Maybe because when he drunk he acts sexy to be with a girl but ends up falling asleep," she said while smiling.

I smile back at her till we both heard Chishiya say something. "Y/n I'm sorry..." I looked at him then at Kuina and she shrugged her shoulders not knowing what happen. I walk up to him only for him to pull me by him.

Kuina was laughing and walked near me and patted my head saying, "Have a goodnight Y/n." Chishiya pulls me closer to him making me the little spoon. "You're going to leave me here?" "Yep don't have too much fun," Kuina said laughing while walking out the room. I started to get tired again so I rest my eyes thinking about tomorrow.

The next day:

I turned around on the bed not feeling Chishiya next to me. I sat up on the bed rubbing my eyes from the brightness outside. "Ugh...I hate waking up in this place." I said to myself while getting up from the comfortable bed. I walked up towards the balcony window to feel the fresh air hit my face making me feel more alive.

Once I was fulling awake I look at the outside to see cars driving. I walked back into the room and saw the swimsuit I was supposed to wear yesterday but never did. I pick it up from the table and I also saw a note that fell off the table.

I pick it up and read it, "Y/n whatever you did you better be sorry...also remember that I need you to look around Hatter's room for the cards. P.S Don't get caught." I looked at the bottom of the note to see it was Chishiya and Kuina wrote it. "What I did...it was you," I said to myself not believing him thinks I did something. 

I walked into the bathroom and put on the f/c bikini. I looked in the mirror and shake my head remember that I told them I wanted something to cover my body. I sigh and walk out of the bathroom and went by the bed to see Chishiya hoodie. 

I pick it up and put it on realizing how big it was on me. I shrugged my shoulders as I walked out of the room and started to look around for Hatter's room till I saw a man with a black tank shirt on walking in my direction.

I kept walking but looking down trying not to make eye contact till I saw Niragi yell, "Boss what should we do with Hatter?" I look up to see that guy tell him to not do anything. Till Niragi and I made eye contact.

"Y/n I see you are in your bikini," Niragi said while looking me up and down. "Yeah...So are you going to a game?" I asked trying to keep a simple conversation. "Nah...I was going to get more supplies...want to come?" He said while licking his lips.

I shake my head continuing to walk till I heard Niragi say, "Why do you have the bastard hoodie on?" I stop and looked down at the hoodie and thought for a second and said, "I saw it in the mall I didn't know someone else had this hoodie." I smirk and started to speed walk away from those two guys.

Once I was far from those guys I went to the elevator and press the last floor bottom and waited for it to open. It took about a minute for the elevator door to open but once it did I walked in remembering Chishiya bring me in here. I close my eyes enjoying being alone till I made it to the floor.

When I walked out I saw the whole floor was empty and quiet. It nice being alone till I heard "If it isn't my childhood friend." I turn around to see a woman in a black top on and black pants on with red lipstick on. "Mira...is that you?"