Chapter Two: It starts

I woke up to my alarm going off. I smacked my hand on top of it and it went silent. I got up and groggily walked into the bathroom and got in the shower, and was out within 10 minutes. I pulled on a robe and went downstairs. I grabbed some bread and put it in the toaster. I sat there for quite a while, and almost fell asleep at one point. The toast popped out and I quickly ate it, then going upstairs to get dressed. I grabbed a black tank top, some skinny jeans, and my converse. I put my clothes on, then went downstairs. I grabbed my keys, bag, and phone, then walked out the door.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I walked through the school doors, going towards the front office. I was almost there when I was stopped by some blonde kid. "Hey guys! Look, there's a new kid, she probably doesn't know where she's going, let's go show her" he said with a smirk on his face. He grabbed my wrist and started pulling me the opposite way of the office. I tried pulling away, but he had an iron tight grip on my arm. He pushed me against a locker, and I saw movement out the side of my eye. I looked and saw two more kids, one with long, wavy brown hair (Rocky Lynch) and the other with short, ginger hair (Calum Worthy). They were laughing at me as I squirmed around trying to get away. He slammed my head against the locker and I started to get dizzy. He laughed, then threw me to the ground, walking away. I knew it I thought. I knew there would be the one guy that would do this. Not even 5 minutes later, a blonde girl came up to me. "Are you okay?" She said, offering her hand to me. "Y-Yeah" I said, taking her hand. "I'm Rydel" she said nicely. "Makenzie, but everyone calls me kenzie" I said, smiling. At least someone around here is nice. "I've gotta go to the office" I said, looking up at her. "Okay, see you later" she said cheerfully. She walked off and I continued to the office. I walked in and went to the front desk. "Mackenzie Perston" I said to the lady. "Mackenzie Perston" she mumbled flipping through the pages. She stopped, handed me a few papers and said "this is your schedule and locker number, and the other sheets are for your parents to sign". I nodded, and stuck them in my bag. I walked to my locker and put everything I didn't need away. I walked into my 1st block, History. The teacher stopped what he was saying and turned to me. "You are?" He asked me. "Mackenzie Perston". "Ah, the new kid" he said in disgust. Great. A teacher already hates me. I put my head down and quickly sat down. A few minutes later, people started throwing paper balls at me. I ignored them and just sat there.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I walked out of the school, and towards my car. "Hey!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and it was Rydel and two other blondes. One looked like he was a senior and the other-. No. No no no. This can't be happening. Its him. I turned back around and sped walked to my car and got in. "Kenzie!" I heard Rydel yell. She ran up to my car. "What's wrong?" She asked me softly. I pointed a finger at him. "Ross?" She said\asked. I nodded. "What did he do to you?" She asked. I turned my head all the way around to show her the huge mark on the back of my head. "He did that to you?" She asked me. I nodded, tears beginning to fill my eyes. She turned around and slapped him. He stepped forward, but the other blonde guy stepped in "don't you dare" he said daringly. He stopped and just stormed off. "Thanks Riker" delly said. She then turned to me. "Follow us to our house" she said. I nodded and she walked off. A few minutes later, I saw a car drive by with her in it. I followed them and we soon got to her house.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
AN: Hey Guys! Hope you liked the chapter! For next chapter it will be 3 votes, 3 comments, and 5 reads. Love you guys! Byeee!