I'm shy because...

Hae Sun stepped back and looked at Jung Hyun with an incredulous expression on her face. Sure, she was shy – but to be uncertain? It was unthinkable!

"What? How can you think that? Of course I'm sure about us!"

Don't this man realize how invested I am in this relationship?

Hae Sun wanted to get mad but the frightened look on Jung Hyun's face made her calm down and back track a little bit. Calm down Shin Hae Sun. He's being truthful to you. Jung Hyun's feelings are valid too.

With a much calmer tone, she said "I'm sure about us."

And really, that was all Jung Hyun needed to once again feel at peace. His face visibly relaxed so Hae Sun playfully continued, "I told you I like you too, right?"

To her surprise, Jung Hyun refused her gaze and pouted.

"But earlier, you said that Chung Hwa Noona and In Kwon Sunbaenim's chemistry are better than ours..."

What the – She knew she shouldn't but Hae Sun couldn't help but laugh at her boyfriend.

"Ya, hajima!"

"Omo, what is that face? Are you seriously sulking right now? Are you Cheoljongie?"

Jung Hyun playfully glared at her and promptly walked away from the kitchen. He went to the living room and plopped himself on the sofa.

"Omo, you're so cute!" Hae Sun called out to him.

"I'm not cute! What is this? A live broadcast?" He crossed his arms on top of his chest and stuck out his tongue to Hae Sun. She could only laugh in response at his cute antics.

Pleased to hear his real thoughts about their relationship and how his usual sense of humor was finally back, Hae Sun followed Jung Hyun in her living room. She sat right next to him and comfortably leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Jung Hyun-ah, mianhe."

She reached for his hand and held it before continuing. "I'm sorry that I'm too shy these days when we're with other people or when were outside of our houses. I said I wanted to be the aggressive type of lover but it has just been so long that I'm still adjusting, you know?... And besides, it's not because I don't like you... It's because I like you too much."

Hae Sun turned to face Jung Hyun and lovingly cupped his face.

"I like you Jung Hyun-ah. When the timing is right, I'll even be the first one to announce our relationship to the public."

She gave him a peck on his lips.

"Do you understand? I like you."

Another kiss.

"I like you so much."

And another kiss.

Hae Sun dropped her hands and was about to move away when Jung Hyun suddenly pulled her onto his lap. It was now his turn to hold her face close to his.

"I like you too Shin Hae Sun. I like you so so much."

He looked her in the eyes as he confessed his feelings. He kissed her on her forehead, on the tip of her nose, and then on her cheek – before finally kissing her properly on her lips. Hae Sun instantly wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back with equal intensity. She was just about to suggest that they go to her room when –

"Ya! Remove your finger from my ear!"

"I told you! Once it falls there, it's difficult to pull out!"

Hae Sun was about to retort back but Jung Hyun stopped her by peppering her lips with multiple kisses. He lifted her up and walked towards her bedroom.

"Let's go My Queen. I know how comfortable you are in your Simmons mattress."

*The End*