Chapter 1

Hello there! Please vote if you want another chapter. I can keep updating if you'd like.

ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO J.K. ROWLING!

Ginny's POV:

We were running through Hogsmeade trying to see who could get to Weasleys Wizard Wheezes first. I looked back and saw that Harry was gone. I slowly walked back and looked around confused, wondering where he had gone. Did he just leave me? I sighed sadly, looking around once more. 

 I should've known he would leave me. Harry doesn't even like me that way. And I was insane to think that he would but why'd he just leave? I got my hopes way up too high, I should've known better. I am just his best mates younger sister. But anyways, I've got Dean. He's been pretty decent but lately he's been acting a little different. 

He doesn't really seem like he wants me around. I'm seriously considering breaking up with him. I mean we're not even in a real relationship anymore. We just don't work. Or maybe I just don't. Before I could even think again a pair of strong arms reached my face and brought me to an alley. I kicked, I tried to scream. Then the person let go of me. I turned around pulling my wand out swiftly to see a boy with scruffy black hair, bright green eyes with a scar shaped like lightning on his forehead taking off a cloak.

"Damn you Harry! You scared me to death! Don't you ever do that again!" I yelled pretty loudly, shoving him not affecting him in the slightest. 

He chuckled and smiled. "I just wanted to see if the very brave Ginny Weasley could get out of this one." 

"Oh shut it. I totally would've kicked your ass." I said grinning like an idiot at the fact that he didn't leave. 

We just stared at each other in a different way, not in the way two friends would look at each other but like two dumb kids in love. What am I saying?  I don't know. I really wanted to believe that we could be more than friends. He probably just thought of me as the sister he never had. But I wanted to be so much more. I wanted to be the shoulder he could cry on. I wanted to be there in ways no one could. I wanted to hold a special place in his heart because I know he's the one. I know I sound like another crazed fangirl and I am. But I started to develop feelings for him .... for him. Not for Harry Potter, the boy who lived. Just Harry Potter. 

Harry's POV:

I stared at her dark brown eyes, she was actually really pretty especially when she smiles. What am I saying? I don't know. I wasn't sober right now. But I wasn't drunk. I was in a state where I couldn't think right. I was drunk off her beautiful smile and gorgeous eyes.  Her fiery red hair and beautiful face lit up the whole dark alley. I know she used to like me, but when Ron made it clear he didn't want Ginny near me she wouldn't date me. I'm just her brothers best friend. I hadn't made any hint to show her that there might be a chance for us.So why would she like me now? I always bring danger wherever I go and plus she has Dean. And anyways I have Cho. But she's getting really clingy lately and I don't know why but it's bothering me a lot because I always see a frown on Ginny's face when I'm with Cho. 

I don't know what happened. My body took over my brain and I walked towards her, wrapped her in my invisibility cloak so that we were both under it and slowly pushed her against the dirty cement wall and I leaned towards her. She bit her bottom lip and that drove me crazy. Her breathing started getting faster as did mine as I barely brushed her lips. I could already taste strawberry. And I wanted more. 

"Harry?!" shrieked a voice. So close. I looked around and saw Cho. Oh no. The cloak!

The cloak was beside me. It had slipped off.

Cho's POV:

"How dare you Ginny! He's MY boyfriend! You have no right to go doing that with him! HE LOVES ME OKAY? " I yelled.

There now finally Ginny will get that Harry doesn't like her. He loves me. I know he does..... Although a small part of me felt guilty for screaming at her like that, I couldn't help it. 

I looked and Ginny as her eyes started tearing up.

"What a freak. You're so lucky I stopped that from happening."

Harry's POV:

Oh my god! Cho did not just do that. Ginny wasn't doing anything wrong.  It was my fault

"Cho, just let it go. I don't hate Ginny. She's actually really nice, but obviously you don't know that because whenever you see her you send her off crying!"

"Excuse me? Don't tell me you like her! I mean she can't even afford new books."

She started to caress my face. I still didn't care. I didn't want her. Not anymore. Now that I think about her. I never really wanted anybody but Ginny.

"Come on Harry, it's just us. Not Ginny ok?" she spoke a bit softly. 

She grabbed me by my shirt and kissed me hard. I stopped it.

"Cho, I think we need to break up." I said bluntly. 

I walked away feeling like 10 bricks got off my shoulder. I didn't want to see her reaction. I was afraid it would be too bad. But I knew the next thing I had to do. Find Ginny and tell her the truth about how I feel about her.