Chapter 6: Another VK

Madison's POV

3 years ago

I was trying to sleep but Jay wouldn't stop snoring, so I went outside and I saw JC sneaking out.

(This is what JC looked like if you want to know)

"Where'd you think you're going?" I said rasing an eyebrow and glaring at JC.

"Shh! What do you think I'm doing? JC said rasing an eyebrow.

"Sneaking out?" I asked JC.

"Jay won't let me go out in this rotten place, I needed some air from Jay's strictness." JC said rolling her eyes.

"Then I'll come with you, I could also use some time alone.....well not so alone since your with me." I said.

"What no! You can't come!" JC said almost shouting.

"Hey you wanna get out of here then you probably should keep your voice down" I said smirking.

"Fine you can come as long as you keep down your voice too." JC said

A/N: BTW JC is short for Jessica Cay couldn't think of a name😅

Back to Madison's POV

We both sneaked out of our room where Mal, Jay and the others keep us.

"Ugh! Finally out of that rotten place!" JC said.

I run into the abandoned palace. It was a little dark, quieter than our room where the only place that you can be safe, where you can hide. The only peaceful place here in the isle.

As I got inside the palace I go straight to the balcony. As I sat there JC followed me we look up in the sky and saw the starts and the moon.

 As I sat there JC followed me we look up in the sky and saw the starts and the moon

"Wow..... How come I never know about this place before?" Jc Said amazed for what she saw.

"Evie, Mal and I always hang out here. You have the same reaction when we first found out about this place." I said smiling at her.

As I look at the sky I felt the wind in my face, the peaceful sound in my ear and the most wonderful view in the world. We enjoyed watching the moon and the stars that we almost forgot about going back at Home then we slept in the abandoned palace.

Sorry for the short chapter this chapter is mostly about another VK which is Jay's Sister
I'll do my best to make a longer chapter sorry for not updating my story needed to focus on my studies please vote. Thankyou and Keep safe everyone 💜