She laughs and I had to punch her arm to be quiet when we meet the boys at the door. "Some fight with the teacher again?" Sam grins and presses a kiss to my temple. I hum, not really knowing myself if he'd consider that as yes or a no.

Em will turn 18 in two days. Today we will shop some stuff for the party she's going to have tomorrow.
(A/n: there's a word for such parties in german when you celebrate a birthday the day before until it's midnight and like New Years everybody counts down and then shouts happy birthday but I believe there's none in English. Well yk what I mean.)

Her parents rented a club near our school. She could've engage somebody to help her get all the food and drinks but she decided to do it herself aka with us. It's gonna be more fun this way.
We first go back to our bedrooms to put our bags away and maybe change clothes or something. I place my bag on the chair in front of my desk and take out my books to put them back in a designated shelf. I also decide to leave my jacket here as the weather still doesn't seem to welcome autumn. Works for me. I then leave my bedroom and join my friends on the floor, "how come I'm always the last one to be ready?".

"We've got a bet on this one," Ian grins and hooks arms with me when Emily and Sam started walking, "I'm saying you spend much time just randomly standing in a place, thinking about everything you might should do but end up doing none of it!". I laugh at him and nod a little, kinda admitting that I do that quite a lot. "What's with the others?" I ask. "Well, Sam being stupid he bets that you change outfits, do your makeup new and stuff like that." Ian tells me. "Even though I always look the same after coming out?" I scoff and briefly gaze over to Sam. Something Emily just told him must've been funny because he laughs his beautiful laugh, not even making the effort to look gorgeous. Ian only shrugs his shoulder, then tells me that Emily bets I'm spending much time keeping everything in my bedroom organized by keeping an eye on order and cleanness. "Eh.. a little." I confess.

Sam holds the door open for Emily to step out before looking over his shoulder so Ian and I could get out too. Emily, Samu and I wait while Ian gets his car before we take off to the grocery store. The one we always go to since it's huge and literally just a five minute walk from our school. The car is only necessary for us to get everything to the club.

Once we're there we get two shopping carts and enter the store. Walking straight past the vegetable and fruit shelves Sam and Ian walk to the back of the store to get the drinks. Em and I on the hand intentioned to get the food and snacks. However, she wasn't fully satisfied and confident with what she had in mind so we had to figure out some stuff first.

Eventually we had everything in our carts. Ian even had the brilliant idea to bring some bags so we could get everything in those before heading back to the car, not having to push both shopping carts first to the car, then back to the entrance.

I carried two bags and already sigh from how heavy they are. Bottles are much heavier than they actually look. Outside on the parking area I notice a black car just driving in and coming to a stand a few meters away. While I can faintly hear my friends chatting I have my eyes on said car. I take in a sharp breath when the car door opens and our teacher steps out. "Liz?" I hear Sam's voice. When I turn my head to gaze at him he looks straight past me and grins "oh look who it iiis!".

Once again I turn around, this time watching how Mr. Depp gets a bag from the back of his car. He apparently noticed us. While taking slow steps to us he raises his right hand to wave at us. "How come we meet here once again?" He asks with a low chuckle when approaching us. "Somebody may stalks the other one." I say and grin a little when he looks back at me.

"Well, I uh, I actually wanted to tell you something," Mr. Depp says and scratches the back of his head before stuffing both his hands down in his pants pockets, "but I guess I forgot.". I frown a little and tilt my head. I watch how he looks at a random spot beside me, making a concentrated face that tells me he's trying to remember. After a moment or two he shrugs his shoulders and admits that he can't. "Well, later then. Bye." He smiles and takes a few steps backwards before turning around and entering the grocery store without looking back one more time.

ੈ⋆💌⋆ੈ

We got back in the car to bring everything to the club Emily's parents rented thankfully not as far away as last year. We walked something like 30 minutes back to our school last year because we were too drunk to drive. Em had to clear some things up with the manager or something. I don't really know what exactly she said, the boys and I stayed inside the car.

After that Ian drove us back to school. "See you tomorrow." Sam smiles at me and presses a kiss to my lips. I genuinely smile back and peck his cheek before opening the door of my bedroom. "May I come in?" Emily speaks up and leans sideways against the wall next to the door I just opened. I nod my head yes and we enter my bedroom.

"Anything I can do for you?". I push the door shut again with my foot and walk over to the vanity where I also keep my jewelry. "You could tell me something." She says. I take out my earnings and put them as well as my rings away. "What?" I ask and walk over to my bed. I struck back my blanket to search for my Pyjamas and eventually find them somewhere thrown in a corner.

"What happened with Mr. Depp last Sundays? You barely talk about it.". I frown a little at her question and sit down on the edge of my bed. My friend comes to sit down as well, still having her eyes on me. "What do you think happens?" I ask back, "ew, Em!".

"Duh what am I supposed to think? All you guys do is indiscreet flirting!".

"I'm not flirting.." I say and strip my trousers to get into Pyjamas. I admit that Mr. Depp and I somehow have been getting along with each other very well but until now I haven't considered that as flirting. I didn't even think of it to be honest. "If you say so," Emily shrugs, "but he definitely is.".
He does? Is that, like, actually flirting? This may sounds mean but what does she know? Nothing, to be honest. There hasn't been one guy she's gone out with so the possibility of her theory being completely wrong is definitely there. Not only is it there but it is the one that makes sense.

I shake my head no and motion for her to stand up from my bed. "Whatever you say. But I'll go get ready for bed so if there's no need for you to see me brushing my teeth you can go." I chuckle and walk over to my bathroom door. Emily puts a finger in her mouth and bites on it while grinning at me, "bummer. You know how much that turns me on!". I roll my eyes before watching her leave and entering my bathroom with a smirk on my face.

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

Somebody tell me where my holidays went! like duh it's been two weeks already? How- how did that happen?

Thank you very much for reading

Please vote and comment what you think!