Prologue

A little normal girl who doesn't know that she is the one who destroy the world 1000 years ago will start her journey by being a daughter to one of the famous sect among the all sect.

No one know that she is the one that destroy the world 1000 years ago even her her self doesn't know it. Living as a normal life as a little girl having siblings is already her happiness.

How about love? Does she know how love feel?

Obviously this girl didn't know it. People call her a human without heart because she can't really know what feeling is. Whenever hot boys use pickup line on her, her reaction always normal.

"She has no heart at all!"

Talking about that will she be able to get married and create her own family if she can't love anyone or have the feeling of love?

Or does that one man that will be able to make her know the feeling of love really exist?

Talking about another famous sect that only take man as their disciple who take rule as the biggest. It is known as that the big rule of the sect is you can't fall in love with women.

But what if one disciple from the sect suddenly fall in love with a women?

Will he get a punishment?

Will he die because breaking the rule?

How about her? He fall deeply for her but she still doesn't know what the feeling of love is?

Will she save the man?

Will she do anything to save him?

and...

Will she finally know

...

"What is Love?"

[~]

By @2306__x