1

This story now starts from here because it's like the first previous chapters were so boring it made people stop reading before the main action.

..
.
.
.

Roddrick.....
"Fuck" I mumbled as I looked at the papers infront of me. "Nah man Ian having this shit" I said as Roy looked at me. "I gotta lay low, what these cops want from me man" I grumbled. "Look we just gotta play low like you said, put niggas infront for now" Roy added. "I gotta get ma pops out so he can handle this shit" I said rubbing my face.

"You think so, cause last time I checked you was running the streets, now you come back only to back out" Roy asked.

"Ay, shawty waiting for me, I gotta get back" I said getting up.

"No need she done left hours ago" Roy said.

"Shit, I really forgot ta text her or sum, she gon think am stupid now"

"You gon tell her bout what you do" Roy asked me as I chuckled.

"Na,".

Next day.

"What are you doing here" Jania asked as I tired holding her hand.

"Roddrick am working" she said through gritted teeth as I sat down on the bar stool watching her pour drinks for people.

"Let me guess you're hear to apologise for....." She asked as she placed her hands on her hips.

"A nigga was too caught up with work, I had ta silence ma phone mama, I ain't mean to leave you like that" I assured her as she sighed.

"When I call I want you to pick your calls, simple" she lowered her voice. "Okay, promise, so clock out lemme take you for launch".

Next day!

"Yeah, I like this place, real antisocial, that's ma typa feels" I said to Roy as he smiled hard

"Yeah, I like this place, real antisocial, that's ma typa feels" I said to Roy as he smiled hard. "How much you spent on this baby" he asked as I laughed. "Always tryna be in someone biz" I mumbled.

"Nigga this door safe" he asked making me ignore him.

"Hey" he shouted.

"Nigga shut ya country ass up" I shouted as he shook his head.

"You gotta get me a place like this too man" he said as we walked in.

"Yea, cause you ma girl" I added.

"Whatever".

"You think Jania gon like this place" I asked him as we settled down.

"Why you ask"

"Cause I want her to move in with me" I replied.

"Nigga, na, that ain't right, ya all ain't even together" he said.

"But we tryna to be and moving in with me will be better, you know, I got this shit now I can take care of her" I assured him.
"If you ask me I don't think it's the right move"

"Fuck your opinion" I pushed his head. "You wanna fight nigha, square up" he pushed me. "Ay, watch it" I swinged as he dodged making us fall down laughing.

After Roy left I settled down in ma new crib, proud of myself, I decided to take a nap but that didn't happen for too long cause Roy was disturbing ma phone now.

"What man" I answered.

"Niggaaaa, I just locked a section for us tonight at the HEAT, that new banging club, maaan, am ready to see some ass, and you coming" Roy spoke.
"Slow down say what" I asked again.

"Am driving your telsla, yup, and pick you up by 10, that's real niggas time, and hope you got cash, Ian tryna finish ma 3buck" he laughed.

"Yow what I look like bill gates spending all this money" I grumbled. "Let's go see some ass, look sharp, later" he hung up.

"Man I don't need no friends" I mumbled as I got up to get ready.

I think this were ma problem started.

Excuse my mistakes.....is this interesting....

How you want this book to go, you know.....