Not Ashamed Pt.2

Y/n Pov
It has been a few weeks now since the whole incident with Demetri and I haven't spoken to him.

Eli was my shoulder to cry on during all of this and honestly he was such a comforting person considering he never really argued and would just hold me as I cried and vented to him.

I spent the night with Eli on a school night and my mom was absolutely pissed but honestly I don't give a fuck.

When I woke up Eli was already up and dressed and I looked at him and he just pointed to some clothes that were on the edge of the bed.

I looked at them and it was a sweater and some sweats and I just changed with him still in the room and he exited quickly.

I laughed a little at his nervousness and threw my hair up and then went to the kitchen and sat at the table with him and we ate.

"Demetri is gonna be mad you're wearing my clothes" he fiddled with his sleeves and I sighed "in all honesty Eli I don't care because he fucked me over" I admitted.

"I know but I don't wanna make him mad and lose him as a friend" Eli's voice got shaky and I got up and went over to him and gently grabbed his face.

"I promise I will make sure you don't lose your binary brother" I smiled as I kissed his forehead and he calmed down a little bit.

After we finished breakfast we headed to school and as we walked I noticed Eli was nervous and I'm sure I knew why. I grabbed his hand and kept walking and he held mine tightly as he continued to walk beside me.

Once we were in the school he let go of my hand and we went over to Miguel,Aisha and Demetri.

Miguel and Aisha happily greeted me and Demetri just gave me a hurt but hateful look. Im guessing the hurt look was from being in Eli's clothes but honestly I couldn't care less.

"So are you guys ready for the dance tonight?" Miguel questioned and Aisha shook her head no as Demetri excitedly talked about his costume.

The fact Demetri was so excited was cute and I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss him because I did.

Yasmine walked over to us and looked at me "the whore already moved on I see" she commented as she looked me up and down with a smirk.

I usually would take this opportunity to say that I did and say how good it was but for Eli's sake I didn't. "Like you have room to call anyone that. You literally flirted and hooked up with someone who had a girlfriend" my voice cracked at the end.

My voice cracking caused Eli to grab my hand because he could tell I was going to cry. Yasmine watched and laughed a little "you're pathetic" she commented as she kissed Demetri and I watched as he kissed back.

He didn't seem like he was enjoying it too much now. "Bye Demetri" Yasmine smiled before walking away and I watched as she walked away and wiped her mouth.

She went over to Moon and Sam and she began talking and I watched as their eyes landed on Demetri and they started to laugh and talk.

I looked at Demetri "I hope you're happy with the blonde bitch that didn't give a shit about you until I pissed her off and she decided to make a move on you" I said bitterly.

Miguel signaled for Aisha and Eli to follow him before walking away and the two of them followed behind him.

"Y/n you Literally were never affectionate towards me in front of others" Demetri got defensive. "I kissed you in front of the whole cafeteria just to find out you fucked Yasmine the day before" I emphasized fucked because I wanted it to sting when heard it.