You're Not A Backup Plan

!!!HAWKXREADER SMUT!!!!

Y/n POV
Me and Miguel were playing mario kart he was luigi and I was (whoever you play as in mario kart) I was beating his ass and he was getting salty so he put the controller down as I crossed the finish line as I took first place and I laughed “hah beat that bitch” I got in his face and I watched as his face got hot.

I laughed as I got up and went to his kitchen and grabbed a water from the fridge and my phone rang so I took it out of my back pocket and answered before placing the phone to my ear. I was still laughing from Miguels reaction but that laugh faded when Hawk told me Moon had left him.

I told Miguel that I had to go and then left shutting the door behind me then getting in my car and starting it up before driving to Hawks house. Once I got there I slammed my door shut. I was pissed I got that Hawk was an asshole but that is what made him so hot.

I went to his front door and knocked and once he had answered he grabbed me by my waist and spun me as he kicked the door shut and turned me back around and pushed me against it.
I bit my lip a little as I put my arms around my neck and he began to roughly make out with me as he slid his hand down my pants.

I bit my lip as I felt his warm hand against my clit and he began to make circles before crashing his lips into mine and I moaned as we made out. My legs began to shake as the pleasure got to me and Hawk moved his hand and backed up “On your knees now” he demanded and of course I did so as he undid his pants and he pulled out his dick and I looked up at him.

“Don't worry I won't be too hard princess” he smirked and honestly that made me throb, he grabbed a handful of hair before shoving his dick into my mouth and thrusting in and out of my mouth as he leaned his head back and groaned.

I was enjoying this a little too much I began drooling and tears were streaming down my cheeks and eventually he stopped and pulled me up by my hair and picked me up then threw me over his shoulder and carried me to his room and once we were in my room he put me on the bed gently and undressed me til I was in my underwear and bra and he bit his lip “damn you have such a hot body you are so hot”

He ran his hands up and down my skin and I bit my lip and next thing I knew Hawk had his arm around my throat “beg for it” He commanded as he teased my entrance “Please fuck me Hawk” I begged and he smirked “that is not my name” and I began to get annoyed “Just fuck me daddy please” I said and I knew I sounded angry which made him slam into me.

I gripped the sheets and moaned as he continued to slam into me and he leaned down and continued slamming into me as I began to lose my ability to form sentences and he kissed my neck and I am sure there are gonna be dark hickeys after we are done.
He began to bite too which turned me on even more and He began to get quicker as he started to rub my clit as he pounded into me and I felt myself tighten around him as my legs began to shake and I came and he kept going and he moved and put his hands on my waist and squeezed them tightly and he finished inside of me and he then pulled out.

We were sweating and panting and he went into the bathroom and I heard the shower start I got up and started walking eventually I had to get used to the shaking sensation in my legs and once I walked in I made sure to shut the door quietly I watched as the water ran down his body and I bit my lip.

I got in behind Hawk and he turned around, he let the water run over his hair and I watched as he washed the product out of his hair, once it was all out he looked really hot like even hotter than before, he noticed me checking him out and pushed me against the wall and made out with me the hot water sting my skin as we did so but I did not care.

Hawk got on his knees and rubbed his hands down my legs as he looked at me before he began to use his tongue on me and I gasped he definitely knew how to please me and he put that tongue to good use.

He was growling as he squeezed my thighs and when I came he licked all my juices like his life depended on it and he stood up and we made sure to wash each other's hair and body before getting out. Once he was out he put on some sweats then went to his room and grabbed my underwear and one of his hoodies and handed it to me and I got dressed.

I convinced him to let me blow dry his hair and once it was dry it was so fluffy and cute I played with it as I giggled and he rolled his eyes before going into his room and laying down and I of course laid with him.

"So...quick question...am I just a backup plan?" I questioned as I looked at Hawk "no princess you're not" he kissed my forehead and we cuddled and watched a movie.