Chapter 11: Yan Gan is Your Brother

ابدأ من البداية

Jian Qiaoxin stood in front of the offering table, rubbing his father's photo, and put his father's photo on the side: "Father, Daddy really loves you."

He hated heroes the most, because the hero protected everyone else's home, not his home.

It may be because his father's death hit Daddy quite hard. After that year, Tonghua's health was not so good. He worked hard for more than ten years and finally sent Jian Qiaoxin to university.

Jian Qiaoxin had always wanted to study hard to make money, he wanted to make a lot of money to treat his daddy's illness. As a result, Tonghua left before he graduated from university.

When Jian Qiaoxin arrived at the hospital that night, his Daddy had already left with no regret. Even when he was dying, Tonghua left with his father's picture in hand.

He was smiling, there was no pain, only happiness, he could finally go to heaven to be reunited with him.

Jian Qiaoxin didn't cry when he was preparing for the funeral. He knew that his father was happy, after so many years of suffering. He knew that since he was still not an adult, his Daddy was holding on until he grew up.

On the day his father left this world, Tonghua's soul had already followed him.

In fact, Jian Qiaoxin and Tonghua were like being carved from the same mold. Now he had grown up to be this handsome, which meant Tonghua's charm was even more impressive back in the day. Even if his husband passed away and left him to care for a son, there was still a line of suitors after him; but Tonghua did not accept anyone.

He had only one husband in his life, and he was loyal.

Jian Qiaoxin was also being influenced by his Daddy, and his loyalty to his partner was being carved deep in his bones, and no one could shake it.

"Daddy, you and father must live a good life over there."

Jian Qiaoxin stepped back a few steps and said goodbye to the tablets. After calming down for a while, he went to the main room to pack his luggages. It was true that he couldn't sleep at home today, he hadn't packed everything, and he could not move his legs around too much.

There was a knock on the door outside, and he stood up: "Please come in."

"Brother Xiao Xin!" The little boy showed his head: "Grandpa heard that you are back, and he said that you can come to our house to sleep tonight."

Jian Qiaoxin came over to open the door for him: "Grandpa asked you to come?"

The little boy was wearing some shabby clothes that were stained with mud, he must have come back from playing in the dirt: "Yes, grandpa is very happy!"

Jian Qiaoxin smiled: "Okay, wait a moment, I need to unpack my stuffs first."

He actually didn't do much work because of his injured legs. It was not much for him to clean up because he cleaned up the place a little before he moved to stay in A City.

He just went back to his own courtyard to clean up the room.

The weather slowly turned overcast, and the little boy helping him clean came in: "Brother Xiao Xin, it's going to rain soon, let's head back."

"Huh? Okay." Jian Qiaoxin locked the courtyard door and followed the boy.

As expected, when he was about to arrive, it really started to rain. He ran a few steps quickly, but he still got a little bit wet and a little embarrassed.

The village chief Grandpa's house was a two-story building; outside the house, there was a pig farm and the free-range chickens cage.

After entering the door, Jian Qiaoxin heard the village chief Grandpa laugh. He sounded very healthy. He seemed to be amused by someone. The elderly liked to talk to people at this age.