13 - rests and jests

Start from the beginning

unlike jay, lloyd excelled at masking his feelings. he knew exactly how he felt. he liked y/n, a lot. and given the way he behaved around her, y/n had the suspicion of this. but he rather not reveal that to anyone else; because it was a secret no one could poison with falsehood.

he wasn't kidding when he told y/n that first day that he never felt something like that before. when he first laid eyes on her, he was shot with a ruthless bullet—a bullet of adoration. an emotion he hadn't felt since his father was gone. lloyd was drawn to her; not only sexually, but he felt an even deeper connection was on the rise between them. he could easily talk to y/n. it was easier to, at least, since she had no idea of what he was really like, unlike all the ninja on board.

her concept of lloyd wouldn't just be a depressed eighteen-year-old boy who lost his father. he would be a boy who was mending his wounds, who really was just working mysteriously  to do so. y/n didn't have the faintest clue to what he was really feeling. she wouldn't know the many times lloyd failed to lead the team, she wouldn't know that lloyd broke down quietly in the midst of the night when his roommates were in deep slumber, she wouldn't know that he was trying desperately to repair himself, after he had just recovered his father from the darkness that consumed him.

lord garmadon came back to his son, finally restoring the goodness of his heart; but he was gone in the blink of eye, quicker than lloyd could process.

all y/n would know was that he was the mystery amongst the ninja, the one who promoted his desires openly with no hesitation, but only in a personal setting with y/n. fixating himself on her helped take his mind off the emotions he was overwhelmed with. but it wasn't only for his personal gain.

he knew. he knew y/n was drawn to him from the start. but all he needed to do was to sit pretty and be "himself"—or, the image he created for himself, a secretive, raging, sex-craving male—and wait for her to come to him.

she would fall. slowly, but eventually.

he felt it.

he saw it.

y/n cleared her throat, a nervous chuckle trailing afterwards. "yes, that may be. but from the looks of it, you're clumsy as hell and gotta clean up here, and i'm a mess that needs to shower. soooo, i'll leave you to it."

she turned around, walking back towards her room.

"you're gonna wash every last bit of kai off, aren't you?" lloyd called after her. his eyebrows lifted, and his smirk only dilated.

y/n stopped in her tracks, and spun around on her heel to face lloyd once more.

"i didn't sleep with him, if that's what you're referring to," she defended, crossing her arms and holding her right eyebrow up. "and quite frankly, it should be none of your business."

lloyd laughed, shaking his head. his blonde hair swiveled back and forth, appearing so soft and luminous.

"oh, i know, sweetheart. i'll just be a little offended you chose to fuck kai instead of me. but hey, if you ever wanna, my offer always stands."

lloyd reset back to an upright position, approaching y/n slowly. he stood in front of her, like a tower, a feet or so away. y/n's eyes met with his, and stared intently in them, losing herself in the emerald glow they radiated.

her stomach was reproducing butterflies, ferociously flapping their wings away that made her want to giggle. but she kept her stern look on her face.

lloyd leaned in, causing y/n to change her gaze to his pink, luscious lips. they looked appetizing, beyond her imagination. his mouth traveled to position itself a couple of inches away from y/n's ear. the butterflies only reproduced, the sensation it gave her increasing rapidly.