Chapter 1 : Nightmare

"You knew what I was going through,didn't you?"
"Y..Yeah", he says while stuttering.
"You knew I trusted you,didn't you?"
"Yeah" says while tears rolls down from his cheeks.
"You could have atleast tried to help me,couldn't you?"
He was speechless.
"Answer me!!!!"
"I was scared!!! Even though I wanted to get you out of it, even though I wanted to be by your side, even though I wanted to help you, I...I was just too scared.
"Then tell me, do you deserve to live after this? Didn't this all happen because you're are a f**king weakling!!"

With this Aion wakes up with fear and tears rolling out from his left eye.

These type of nightmares has become a daily basis thing for Aion.

With a heavy heart Aion gets up from his bed and moves forward to the washroom.
He washed his face and looked himself in the mirror and broke down into tears again. He has been blaming himself for Lily's death ever since that day when she took her last breath.

After half an hour he walked out of the washroom and started getting ready for school.

His uniform in his almirah, the pen set on his desk which was a gift from her, a photo of them together hanged on the wall, everything reminded him of her.

He tried not to look but ignoring just didn't help. He couldn't forget anything.

He opened the door of his room and walked down the stairs to the dining hall. A old man in his 50s with specs was reading the newspaper and his wife was arranging the breakfast on the table.

When Aion was just 5 years old, both his parents were found dead near a lake. Investigators declared it as an accident and closed the case. Since then he's living with his maternal aunt and uncle in a town about 100km from his actual home. Whenever he asked about what actually happened to his parents, he was often used to be silenced. Even though his current gaurdians never let him feel insufficiency of anything but still he figured out something was being hidden from him.

But despite of insisting to get the answers of his curiosity, he never got his answers and eventually he stopped even asking.

It was 7 in the morning. Aion was ready to go to school and was waiting for his bus to arrive at his residence.

He was patting his dog, Rachel who was tied in the lawn of the house. Suddenly his dog started barking. He tried to quite him down but Rachel continued. Aion turned to the direction in which Rachel was barking and saw a small glimpse of someone behind the wall. The moment he turned completely, the person behind the wall disappeared. Aion ran to the place where he saw the glimpse but failed to find anyone there.

He wanted to look around more but unfortunately his bus arrived and he had to board the bus.

All the way to his school he was just wondering who could've been there. He got so indulged in thinking that for once he nearly forgot about all his sadness.