Chapter 1

Life, bring me back to life
 Long hours 

I cannot longer hide Spells in my mind

No way around, I can't deny

 Falling apart In between days

 I saw my vote to voices all around

   The first thing that came to me was blackness. Quiet inky blackness. Like nothing exist. No sound, no light and senses. But than a flicker appeared. Small and weak but it looks like it was fighting to stay lit. As if it was dying. Then the second thing i realize, I Don't know who or what i am. I cant exactly see myself to tell. Before i could ponder on this, i look towards the flicker, looking about to go out. I somehow propelled myself towards it, than cupped it in what looked liked my hands.

How long is the mile and the distance?
 And how can we get close?
I'll ask the wizard, the Wizard of Us
The Wizard of Us

    I brought it close to my chest trying to see if i could at least try to protect it. I don't where it came from but i don't want to be alone if it goes out. it starts to brighten a bit. I suddenly start to feel warm. Pictures start to appear around me. A whole world made of metal. Towers that reaches the skies. Metal people that transforms into vehicles'. Its like i was seeing through someone ealses eyes. I then realize i was the sparks life i was seeing. It lived a difficult and harsh live before appearing here. How he died was horrible. NOt just for himself but what looked like someone he cherished most. 

  Say, which you want this life

 It's ours Now that it's realized

 No need to hide Getting around, 

there's only I Something's going down You and me,

 the love I see is what's going 'round

   I don't know what life i lived before waking up here. But I do know I don't want to be alone here in the dark and I don't want to leave him alone if he does flicker out. No one deserve to go out alone. Why are we here? Is these all there is after all is done? Why is it only us here then? What is this place? Will we here forever?

    How long is the mile and the distance?
(oh woah) And how can we get close?
 I'll ask the wizard, the Wizard of Us

   I wonder if I ever get to see something like his world. Or maybe whatever world I came from. I saw his last moments. fighting to give his comrades an edge to win that dreadful war. a chance to start over. A desire to live. I realize I want to live life again. Just as much as this spark that just been torn from everything. Will we ever get out of whatever this lace is? Will we ever get to live again? 

  Tearing down the walls (ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah) 

How long is the mile and the distance?

 How can we get close? 

I'll ask the wizard, the Wizard of Us 

The Wizard of Us 

The Wizard of Us

I suddenly feel hurt. Sad. Angry. Scared. I want to scream but all there is is silence. I dont want to be here. WE don't want to be here. We want home . We want to go home. Not this black nothingness. Back to the team on earth. It feels like an eternity here. But then a sound shattered the silence. it was anguish and loud. I soon realize it was me making that noise. i was screaming of pain for us. I than screamed louder when cracks started to appear around us. light was coming through. I screamed even louder time till what ever was surrounding us, shattered and all there was was light. so bright, i cant see.

And now, we can get close I kissed the wizard,
 the Wizard of Us Life,
 Bring me back to life

    Everything then started to burn. and all i could hear was white noise. The spark! He's longer in my hands! where is he. I cant see. I started to panic that I was now alone. I started to scream again but nothing. I'm now alone and scared. With no one and nothing. But then I started to feel something surround me and carefully cover me. I started to panic again till it started to vibrate. The vibrations resonated through and around me. than the feeling of calming waves. It was soothing. the white noise started to dissipate a bit but not much. But I was able to hear a deep voice. IT was the sparks! He was talking to me. I was finally calmed and now relief that i wont be alone. No. He has a name. Not spark. Jazz.