"Look a little familiar?"

Bucky could feel his chest tighten. It was you. You had a mask on covering the bottom half of your face but he knew it was you. He wasn't sure if he was ever going to see you again or what had happened to you. Pierce had kept you busy and away when everything had gone down and he began to remember who he was. He had taken off and gone dark to recollect himself as the memories kept resurfacing before Steve had found him in his apartment in Bucharest.

You looked the same but different. Something had changed in the way you held yourself. You looked so tense and so... cold.

Even the way you fought looked more calculated and aggressive.

He watched as you took down several security guards with absolutely no mercy. You didn't even so much as flinch when you took a bullet to the shoulder. If anything that seemed to piss you off because that's when your eyes began to change into that unnatural blue glow that always impressed him. The men had lowered their guns in confusion which was a mistake on their part because you took advantage of that. A flick of your wrist and their guns flew out of their hands while your other hand went to the gun on your thigh and shot every single one of them down. At that, your face turned to the camera and with another quick wave of the hand, the footage cut off.

The video then disappeared and made way to the snapshot of you staring up at the cam. He swallowed thickly feeling the guilt rise that he didn't go back for you. That he didn't try to find you instead of retreating away to Bucharest alone. Would you have gone with him though? He saw the way Pierce had groomed you into thinking what you were doing was right. The way your eyes would light up whenever he would compliment you for a job well done. The way he twisted everything that the Avengers stood for making them seem like the bad guys. Asshole.

"Buck?" Steve's voice caught his attention and he finally found the strength to look away from the screen. He turned his face to his best friend who was eyeing him with his usual brotherly concern. That was when he realized he had everyone's eyes on him.

"All I could find on her was a name. Winters Shadow? Classic. She's being linked to several occurrences all over the world. Usually pretty great at staying hidden until this video. Taken at a government officials front gate. Took out every single one of them. Sound's like she took play by plays out of your book, Elsa." Tony got the lights back on and raised a brow at Bucky when he didn't answer right away.

"Do you know her Buck?" Steve looked between Tony and Bucky.

Bucky closed his eyes and brought his flesh hand up to his face and massaged the bridge of his nose as he let out a long-drawn sigh.

"Her real name first name is (y/n). The whole Winter Shadow whatever name is new...She worked with me when I was the Winter Soldier. We... uh trained together. A lot. Guess the name works. Was basically like my shadow."

"What about the whole Jedi thing she's got going on? Is that new too or?" Bucky took a deep breath and shook his head no at Tony.

"I mean it is new."

"Is it new or not new Frosty?"

"Tony. Cool it. Give him a moment." Steve warned shooting a look at Stark before returning to his concern etched face back to Bucky.

"Listen here Capsicle. You saw the amount of damage Wanda can cause and that was without any kind of training. Now imagine those powers on the wrong side and belonging to a mini-Maximoff-Barnes."  Tony's patience was wearing thin. If this was going to be a new threat then it needed to be dealt with and fast. But he could already see where this was going. From the moment Friday had brought up the files Tony watched every expression Bucky had. It went from uncertainty to recognition and straight into guilt. He recognized that look. It reminded him of Capsicle when he discovered Buck was still alive.