I didn’t bother hiding the laugh I’d been trying to contain ever since. He could be so cute, you know? The kind of cuteness you get from him is equivalent to that feeling you get when he smiles, showing off his perfect, straight, sparkling teeth.

           After wiggling his eyebrows, he leaned forward slowly and pressed our foreheads lightly, together. “Why are you so perfect?” He questioned, blinking a few times as though trying to clear his eyes. “No matter how many times I try to blink your perfection away, it just won’t leave.”

           “Cody,” I let out a laugh, reaching up to slap both of my palms over my cheeks when I felt them heating up. Oh, wow. He can be so cheesy and he could make me blush all day, ugh. Why. “Stop being cheesy, you curd.”

           He snuck a kiss on my lips before sending a wink at my way, “You know it’s only for you.”

           “Yeah, Cody, yeah. You’re a pig,” that didn’t come from me. I let out a laugh and watched as Cody’s scrunched up tightly, his eyes glaring at the top of his head.

           “Go away, Alli, I’m having a moment here,” he grumbled, making me pull away. When Alli comes, automatically she would pull me with her to hangout and I had no problem with that. It’s always good to have another girl around, sometimes, to be honest.

           Cody pulled his best puppy face at me, and I really, really struggled to make a decision. I was melting under that look. I mean, aw, his face! Ugh. I was in the middle of making up a choice when someone pulled me up from his lap,

           “Well, too bad. Mer’s mine now, bye pig.”

           “You’re the pig,” Cody let out a scowl and pulled a face before standing up to go somewhere else as Alli and I walked deeper into the bus.

           “Merinda, I have to give you two big warnings about that guy,” Alli spun around to face me, the moment we reached our bunks. She looked so solemn that somehow, it scared me. I stared at her as I carefully waited for her to go on. “Hashtag he is a pig. But, hashtag he really likes you.”

           Yup, at these kind of moments, you can tell that even though Alli’s younger than Cody but’s usually the one to pick on him, she loves him and respects him as an older brother. You just can tell. “And hashtag you are misusing hashtags!”

           “Hey gurls!” Cody said in the most girly manner. Even his pose by the door frame was girly! Oh, my gosh. “Can I join your conversation?” His eyes instantly rolled to the corners and he let out a smile that resembled so much like a pedophile.

           I couldn’t help laughing, but Alli, on the other hand, was as serious as ever. She rested her arms on her hips and stood in akimbo while she stared at Cody disapprovingly, “No,” she began shaking her head. “Just no. No, Cody. You can’t, because number one, we don’t speak like that. And number two, just no, oh, my God.”

           I shook my head at the both of them before crossing my arms, staring at anywhere, everywhere but them. I think I can get used to this. And to their little bickers every single day. Better to have an amusing life than boring one before I go, right? Yeah.

           “What have I ever done to you? I’ve never bullied you! Not when you were zero to fourteen,” he growled in frustration, making me raise my eyebrows. “And now you’re stealing my girlfriend away, are you kidding me?”

           “Sorry, Codes,” Alli shot him a sympathetic smile, “I can’t bear to see you guys all kissy when I’m down here, dying to tell her many stuff.”

           “What if I fly Jake down?” He questioned, crossing his arms tightly over his chest, revealing his muscles. Um, wow? Cough. “Would you return her to me?”

           “Not really. After all, chicks over dicks, so bye.” She wiggled her fingers in the air.

           After one last glare, Cody finally disappeared, making Alli heave a sigh. “He’s such a guy.”

           "Alli, why do you pick on Cody so much?” I flashed her a smirk, trying to think of many, many possibilities. Well, I do have one… This should be the correct reason, in my opinion.

           She rolled her eyes, “Because reasons.”

           “One of ‘em is…?”

           “ItisbetterthanadmittingIlovethatpig,” she quickly said, making me frown due to how fast she had said it. I took a minute before finally realizing what she’d said that made me grin. I knew it! It was exactly what I was thinking about! “Anyway,” she cleared her throat, “you all healthy to go shopping when we reach our first destination?”

           All healthy.

           I’m not healthy.

           I’m a patient of cancer.

           But I wasn’t going to let her know about that right now.

           “Oh, I’m all healthy to go shopping, all right.”

           And I'm ready for this.