019

𝗣𝘂𝘀𝘀𝘆 𝗙𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆 ®

𝗣𝘂𝘀𝘀𝘆 𝗙𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆 ®

He kicked his other leg on the Steps and looked up at me, "Oh You go here too, I never seen you."

His eyes red as fuck, they wondered my body in my shorts, Then my Nike jacket that was Hugging my waist.

"Move now, I don't need no reminiscence." I gripped the skateboard, annoyed by the dumb bitch already.

Eren laughed, "What did I do?" I sighed, he gave me that smile that made me anxious, I got so nervous.

"Fuck you Eren"

"Now or later, I mean I didn't know you were so quick to wanna fuck me." Eren said before letting out his breath of weed.

I laughed crazed, "Damn I didn't know that either, now move."

Eren laughed, "only if you chill with me, I matured now, and I'm sorry for all that dumb shit honestly. It took me a while to know how much of a dick I was back in Highschool."

Eren soften a little, he took his hoodie off while moving his legs. Giving me a space to walk through him, or maybe to sit near him.

"Mhm you were swag though." I said playing with him while taking the blunt out his hands.

I plopt myself beside him, taking a breath of the weed, Feeling my body ease..

"I knew you smoked, you liar" Eren faced me, Some of his loose hairs in his face.

"I didn't have to tell you that shit, did I.. I wouldn't expect you to care.." I said slowly letting the puff out.

Eren Stared at me, his red eyes just on me.. seeing him acting calm and not acting like a fucking Bitch on drugs changed my perspective of the bitch.

I pulled my jacket over my mouth in a attempt to hide my smile, while my cheeks played there part and tingled.

I rolled my eyes, as Eren played with me.. "oh... Miss Y/n what's the matter, that time of the month again... need pads, do you we-"

"SHUT UP- and no its not so don't jinx me stupid." I said side eyeing him, he slightly smiled showing his teeth.

"Damn why do you have that attitude all the time, Whats actually the p-"

"OH SHIT!! I was supposed to be going to the store. Damn its definitely closed." I leaned against the Steps resting my back.

"I think Walmart is open," Eren said trying to help, I pouted my lips a bit
skeptical of that.

"Dont worry about it honestly, I'm not even trying to go to Walmart over some noodles."

Eren smiled, "Your actually amazingly beautiful, I just had to tell you that, because you are."

"Shut up your gonna make me simp," I said leaning into his face, his eyes wondered to my lips.

"Can we kiss...now or later." Eren said while slipping his hands in his hoodie pockets.

I couldn't help but to say no, "No, I don't kiss hobos." I said egging him on for a kiss.

He pushed his head back while laughing, "Come on, I actually, genuinely want to kiss you." He looked so cute about it.

"Let me ask my therapist if that is possibly a good idea." I handed him his blunt, and those rings glazed against my fingers.

"Oh so you go to therapy now, my therapist is actually a milf." Eren took a quick second before smoking.

"Ha is she now, mine is a Dilf not gonna lie, he makes you look weak." I uncontrollably smiled.

"Damn so that's how its gonna be... FINE!!" Eren retaliated with what I said, I shrugged.

"If it helps, I could be your Milf." Eren eyes widened, He was surprised.. The high dummy probably thought I wasn't for real..

"Now back to my question, Can I kiss you now... Or later." He asked my again, making me excited to play with him.

I leaned against him, Slowly Tracing my hands up his head, rubbing circles on his head.. his hair was so soft, it was thick and smooth.

Eren was getting massaged and that dummy liked it, I liked the feeling of it so I pushed him in my lap. Eren liked the attention I was feeding him.

He liked our little hangout time.

"Plea-" Eren got cut off by me grabbed his blunt, My other hand still making him comfortable.

"Kiss me..."

"No...."