Chapter 4; Physical Assessment and Hero training

Start from the beginning

"This is gonna be fun!" A pink skinned girl with pink hair cheered pumping her fist into the air. Many other students joined her in cheering before they were abruptly interrupted by their new teacher.

"Fun? How about this, whoever gets last place is expelled." Aizawa said earning many unsuccessful screams of protest.

"Thats unfair!" Uraraka tried protesting against her teacher just for her to be shut up quickly by a glare.

"Unfair? Do you think when a villain attacks thats fair? Do you think when natural disasters occur thats fair? Nothing in life is fair, everything is unfair. Whoever lands last in this test is expelled. That's your first lesson in my class. Nothing is fair." Aizawa concluded successfully shutting everyone else who dared to protest up.

Every teen now having a drive to not land last used their quirks to the best of their abilities on the ball throw. The most notable being Ochako Uraraka who ended up getting infinite on the ball throw by using her quirk Zero Gravity. Her quirk allowed her to make anything she touches have zero gravity for a period of time, but if she overuses it she gets very sick and nauseous.

Midoriya ended up getting 67.5 meters on the ball throw which is, really good considering he cant use his quirk.

The 50 meter dash ended up with a blue haired boy with glasses named Iida Tenya taking number 1 with a score of 3.04 seconds. Iida had engine like machine things on his legs which made him very fast so it made complete sense he took number 1 on it.

Midoriya got 6.34 seconds on the 50 meter dash. Again very good considering his quirk wouldnt help him in anyway. Although Midoriya trained alot in his speed over the ten month period he was training for the UA entrance exams.

On the grip strength a boy with multiple arms and white hair took number 1 with a grip strength of 540.0 kg. His name is Mezo Shoji and his quirk is called dupli-arms. His quirk gives him mutiple arms that he can 'put his eyes and mouth on' and they are very, very strong.

Midoriya ended up with a grip strength of 45.0 kg. It wasnt terrible but he wished it was better. He gave himself a mental note to work on that.

Midoriya did not clear the sandbox for the standing long jump but he was very close towards the end.

The repeated side steps ended up, surprisingly enough, with Mineta taking first place as he used his quirk to bounce back and forth by placing two of his hair balls on the ground and just bouncing off of them.

"Alright heres the final results 1st goes to Momo Yaoyorozu... 17th goes to Izuku Midoriya, 18th is Kyoka Jirou, 19th is Toru Hagakure, 20th is Minoru Mineta." Aizawa informed the class.

Everyones eyes went to Mineta giving him looks of pity. Mineta felt his insides churning, he was going to be expelled, on his first day, at UA. The same UA that the best, strongest Pro Heroes came out of. Maybe he wasn't supposed to be a hero, maybe he wasnt even supposed to be here. How did he even get passed the exams? All he remembers is stealing points by beating already beat up robots, why did they count him? All he wanted was a harem from being a hero, he wasnt even the slightest bit heroic. He wouldnt be able to fight against villains, that brought him back to his first question. Why was he here?

He was brought out of his internal monologue with Aizawa informing them of something very important.

"Your not going to be expelled, I just said that to get you to do your best. Welcome to your hero academia!" Aizawa said trying to lift their spirits. It seemed to work as many teens cheered.

The rest of the week was just like any other high schools, they learned history and math, english, art. Y'know just like a regular school.

Currently they were waiting on their Foundational Hero studies teacher who they were also meeting for the first time. They had no idea who it was and they were ecstatic to find out.

At that moment the door bursted open and a man with blond hair gelled up in a bunny ear type fashion entered the room in a totally normal way.

"I am here entering the room like a normal person!" The man also known as All Might, their Foundational Hero Studies Teacher yelled out entering the room with his hands on the doorway behind him, leaning forward.

'Thats not like a normal person at all...' Midoriya thought to himself amidst the chaos.

"Its all might!" Someone exclaimed excitedly.

"Hes seriously here!" Another shouted.

"This is so cool!" Someone else yelled.

A few more of these shouts rained out before All Might yelled over them.

"Haha! So lively!" All might cheered out before continuing. "Today we will be doing a rescue mission! In 4 groups of 5! That is all I will explain for now! But now..." All might trailed off pushing a button before continuing his words.

All of a sudden suitcases fell from the wall all marked with the students names. "Here are your hero costumes! They will proabably change a lot throughout your years at UA but heres a demo!" All might revealed to his students.

"I have a question." Mina asked the Pro Hero. "What is it?" All might asked back. "Why are we wearing our costumes?" Mina asked the Pro Hero.

"Because your technically going to be heroes! You should be able to work in and around your costumes by the time you graduate!" All might started. "That was a very good question!" All might finished his sentence looking around the classroom to see what kind of students he had.

'They look very entergetic and loud... hey I recognize that boy... I saved him from the sludge villain and he didnt even say anything... that had to do with his quirk right? Curse Nezu for never explaining anything to me!' He had a mental rant in his head before saying a quick 'see you all down there!' Then running out the classroom.

1630 words.

I wanted to change the training exercise because... idk just wanted to.

Anyway what do you think Midoriyas hero costume looks like?

Bye bye!