3 months

I'm not sure when I started to fall but I do know is that falling is never ending.

*CRASH*
WHY CANT I FIND THEM! these stupid pills keep disappearing and it's driving me crazy. Woooow calm down baby wolf Liam said as he walked in to the bathroom. I was on the floor the cabinets underneath the sink opened wide with all of the medicine spilt out of the cabinet sitting around me. "I can find my pills and it's 1:00 am and I have school in the morning" I sigh exhaustively. "Have you asked Scott or maybe stiles" Liam replied. "They have been busy and there tired I didn't want to overwhelm then just because I couldn't find my medicine" I told Liam as I lade back on the wall behind me. "Well...maybe you should stop taking them" Liam said. I looked at him then sighed "maybe your right I'm going to bed good night" I told him "night he talked back".
I cleaned up the mess I made and went to my room as soon as I got in to my bed I was out.

I woke up and I'm in the middle of the woods it's still dark. The wind is strong and loud but I can hear water I turned my head and saw a pond and there sat a person. Not just any person a kid and not just any kid but Cody. I got up and started to walk over to him he turned around and smiled. C..co..cody? I wispy he opens his arms as I ran in to them (BAM) then silence_______ I looked down and screamed there was Cody in my arms dying. CODY,CODY STAY WITH ME PLEASE I so Sobbed please_____________________

I jumped awake and looked at my clock (3:08) I sighed and got out of bed and walked to the kitchen to get water. 3 months ago the nightmare started. 3 months ago I started to take sleep medicine. 3 month ago Cody jace took me too the pond in the middle of the woods. 3 months ago Cody jace told me he loved me. 3 months ago Cody jace told me something unbelievable. 3 months ago Cody jace died in my arms.3 months ago I was normal. But 3 weeks ago I started to see Cody jace not in my dreams....but in real life. 2 weeks ago I finally came to the conclusion I'm going crazy. 1 week ago I lost my pills. 5 days  ago I gave up looking. 3 days ago I saw Cody jace standing out side my window  holding my pills. And 10 seconds ago I saw Cody jace standing in the living room.

   Maybe I'm crazy but if you where here you would see him too.