𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒 - 𝕟𝕚𝕙𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕦 - 𝕗𝕠𝕩𝕖𝕤

PRE-NOTE:

following scenes is platonic.

:)

---

"Alright, chat, let me just-"

Nihachu joined the server

"Oh," (M/N) stopped. Because Niki had just joined, he wasn't the only person on (W/N). To be honest, he was kind of glad she joined instead of anybody else. He didn't need any chaos right now.

Nihachu: hello (U/N)!

Nihachu: I have something for you if you want it

"Ok. We're postponing the build because she's more important." (M/N) abandoned his half-done base and ran over to the city, where Niki's house was. She was waiting near her bakery, circling the flowers when she spotted his character, she jumped up to him and dropped something.

He picked it up, and read the note:

I love you <3

"OH- ohhh." (M/N) dug his face into his hands, flustered. His chat exploded at his reaction.

Quickly recovering, he wrote back to her:

Love you too :)

Niki's character grew still as he threw the note back at her and read it. A few seconds later, she threw the note again back to him. The next few minutes the two exchanged notes about their love for each other.

Finally, (M/N) threw not just the note to Niki but a flower. Smiling to himself, he decided to open her stream, which he found her doubled over in her chair, mumbling to herself.

"(U/N)'s just too sweet," She said, going back to her monitor to write something. "You guys chose the best person to write a note to."

Ah, so it was a subgoal.

"(U/N)'s... what? Wait, he's watching my stream???"

(U/N) donated €17.35!

Yep :)

"Oh- um, hi (U/N)!" She waved at the screen. He grinned back, even though he knew she couldn't see him. "VC?"

Immediately he rang her, and she picked up. "What are you doing right now?"

"Building something, but if you want to do something else I'll join you," (M/N) said, circling his character around hers.

"Yeah! I want to go look for an arctic fox for a pet," She said softly.

UN23: AWWWWWWW

UN34: YES YES YES

UN71: THOSE ARE SO CUTE OMGGG

UN45: they*

"I'll come with you," (M/N) shrugged. "I got berries. We need to mate them to get a pet one."

"Right! Baby foxes are cute!" She said with an awed voice. "Cmon, cmon! Let's go!"

The two made their way to the arctic with no interruptions; they were the only people on the SMP, after all.

"Alright," (M/N) took out his map, then his compass. "We should head west first, because there's a forest there."

"Forests mean foxes," Niki agreed. "Do you have a lead and nametags?"

"Yep. I only got one nametag, though," He checked his inventory.

"That's fine! I got some too."

It took the both of them a while to find a fox, which Niki lost because she almost fell into a ravine. Thank goodness it wasn't the fox who did, or else she would've been crying over its death.

Until, finally, they came across quite a few foxes.

"Alright, sneak up to it, then trap it," (M/N) instructed Niki as he went up to a sleeping one. Her character circled one slightly before putting wood around it, him following suit.

"Now, connect the two... and get the berries."

She led one of the foxes to the other, and (M/N) trapped them together. Finally, she gave the berries to both of them and waited for them to mate.

"OHHH!" She shrieked as a new, baby arctic fox popped up. "IT LOOKS ADORABLE!"

"Oh my god," (M/N) mumbled, letting go of the parents and watching the baby staring back at him. "It is. It's so cute."

"What should we name it?" Niki said excitedly, crouching down to it.

"Oh, what about Snowy!"

"Snowy it is," (M/N) said, putting the nametag on it, then continuously fed it berries so it became an adult. "How about we get another fox and have the two breed, and we can always have pet arctic foxes?"

"An arctic fox farm!" Niki clapped her hands. "Perfect!"

NOTE:

SDJFAJSDJFKS NIKI IS JUST TOO SWEET I CAN'T-

FELLOW GERMAN-

next: either eret or tubbo