Kurama? Naruto asked weakly in his mindscape.

Yes? Boy, that was much easier than I thought.

Naruto snapped, EASY FOR YOU TO SAY! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO UNDERGO A HEADACHE!

If it were worse, you'd be struggling to keep awake. You were originally supposed to collapse with extreme pain in your guts, but I guess your Uzumaki genes helped out. I was able to lessen it and move it to your bloated head, maybe that way you won't be a dumb idiot. 

Hey! Naruto yelled indignantly in his mindscape, but it came out much softer than before. Naruto still didn't have the energy to be his usual loud (Adorable) self.

Now that I'm done, you can get up. Kurama grumbled.

I can't, you LAID me. Naruto said. (A/N: HA! ANOTHER PUN!)

Go get your corn-filled head to that pink banshee.

Naruto gathered strength to do quite a few things, like sitting up and yelling, "SHE'S NOT A BANSHEE!!! SHE'S MY TEAMMATE!!!" At Kurama out loud. Suddenly, his trachea constricted (A/N: Not asthma attack, he doesn't have that just sayin') and he couldn't breathe. He fell back on his back (A/N: HA! ANOTHER PUN! Though it would've been better if I said 'Bach' instead of Back), head turning around in an attempt to ease his throat open, full body drenched in sweat.

"What *Gasps* is this? *gasps and chokes* *coughs*" Naruto started coughing from choking, which was from his trachea narrowing. Suddenly, everything opened up, and he could breathe again. He spread his legs and hands/ stump out in a starfish position.

What rock group has 5 people, but doesn't sing?

Naruto opened his eyes slightly. Hah? He asked incredulously. 

I asked you something.

Uh... am I in a position to answer?

You're answering  now. 

Oh fine, umm... gah, I'm blank.

The hokage monument. Kurama started laughing. Naruto was staring in incredulity at the giant Kyuubi no Kitsune, the 9-tailed beast, the king of foxes, the eldest and wisest of all bijuu, was laughing at a joke. That too, a joke HE made.

Naruto didn't waste time wondering what the hell Kurama became,  and lay still to gather Sage chakra. Soon enough, ocean blue eyes turned to a rustic gold, the black circular pupil turned into a toad's bar, and orange rings grew around his eyes.

A flash of white (A/N: his shirt was white, his hair's yellow) and yellow, Naruto blurred through the streets, finally coming to a stop at Sakura's location, which turned out to be at Kurenai's house. Sakura came there to check on Kurenai. Said pink-haired girl jumped when Naruto appeared next to her. "Sorry I left you Sakura-Chan-" Naruto stopped as he felt faint and lightheaded, and went limp.

"Naruto! You idiot, are you okay?" Sakura asked as she caught the near-unconscious 17-year-old. 

"I think, I'll be fine..." Naruto whispered before his sage chakra faded and he went unconscious.

In Naruto's mindscape:

Ugh... Naruto groaned as he lay on his back, face to face with Kurama. Well... not exactly, since he was lying down.

I remember when I was young... with the old man... Kurama stated, his mind in the enormity of his memory.

With super-gramps? Naruto asked.