"Natalie's not gonna punch you." I chuckled at the obscene comment. Natalie's not violent, right?

"You're new to this love. Natalie has punched me in the face more times than I can count on my fingers and toes. She doesn't hurt so I don't care." Harry shrugged again.

"Natalie's punched you?" My eyes went wide. I could never imagine her laying a finger on anyone, not even Harry.

But I guess she did hide a whole part of her life from me.

"It's fine, I usually deserve it." Harry pulled his lips to the side and sat back on the couch.

I sat back with him, unable to answer him. The fact he just said that without zero concern, concerns me.

"Are you gonna tell me the rest?" I turned my head towards him, analyzing his sharp features in the sun's bright light instinctively.

"The rest of what?" Harry turned his face towards me as well. I realized his eyes were red and he had sleep deprived bags under his eyes. Did he sleep last night?

"You know, the rest of the information? Like about the casino and stuff?" I bit down on my lip.

"Oh, darling. I'm not telling you anything else. Not yet at least." Harry chuckled like it was obvious.

"Even after I've been kidnapped, you're gonna keep it from me?" I felt anger starting to build up quickly.

"I told you everything you need to know." Harry shrugged my anger off. I could tell he was composing himself for a reason.

"No, you didn't. There's more that is relevant to me and you're keeping it from me!" My anger became more into a whine. Harry rolled his eyes.

"Of course there's more! I just can't tell you yet." Harry was slowly starting to lose his composure.

"You promised you'd tell me!" I frowned and crossed my arms over my chest, trying to avoid the sharp pain in my shoulder.

"I said eventually. Eventually means over time." Harry looked at me like I was stupid.

I'm not stupid.

"What's holding you back huh? I honestly don't see the problem anymore." I was starting to raise my voice.

"It's way more complicated than you think." Harry spoke through his teeth. He was gonna burst.

"I'm not stupid Harry! I know that!" I felt the need to stand but I physically couldn't. That was making me even more angry.

"If your not stupid then why do you keep bringing this up! I've told you so many fucking times I can't tell you!" Harry rose from the couch, unable to keep his cool anymore.

I see that I've struck a nerve.

"Because I don't understand!" I wailed my arms in the air since that's the only thing I could really do to show my frustration.

"How much more do I have to dumb it down. I. Can't. Tell. You. Yet." Harry spoke to me like a little girl.

This was starting to hurt.

"No. Shit. Sherlock." I barked back, getting so annoyed at his rudeness. I was just trying to talk and now this happened.

"You told me you'd wait. Was that a lie Kennedy?" Harry folded his arms over his chest.

"I-"

He caught me there.

"Yea, that's what I thought. So instead of being a fucking hypocrite, listen to yourself for a change." Harry ran his fingers through the front of his hair, trying to calm himself down.