Chapter 8.1

Please vote and comment po.. maraming salamat po sa mga nagbabasa..

Apollomarah....

★******************

Chapter 8.1

************

Is everything all in set?

Yes boss - amarah

Thank you amarah, your a big help

Yous should pay me boss

I looked at her and then she smiled..

Lola misses you, you know, atleast once in a while, you should visit her

I looked away, hindi ko alam kung anong isasagot ko sakanya.. i dont know if i am now ready to see them nor to talk to them....

Boss?.. - amarah

Amarah, its just.. i paused i just cant..

I understand.. i look at her..
i understand then she walked away from me..

Its been 7 years, when i left home, 4 years of grieving and moarning.. 7 years of anger and pain.. how could i forget that day?

The day my life turns upside down..

That day i become dead inside...

Flashback

Ma? I am looking at my mom, kumatok ko sa kwarto nila, i slowly open the door, and there i saw her.. crying..

Ma? She lift up her head then wipe her tears..

Come here baby, she open her arms inviting me to get near her

ma? Why are you crying again, i hold her face and wipe her tears..

Mama just got bruises thats why im crying.. she said..

She's lying i know she is, kahit hindi nya sabahin, alam ko, shes crying at the same reason again..

She hug me tight and hold my face.. Erick? Your a big boy now, right? I nod, mama needs to go somewhere, i know you can take care of your self already right?

Im confused.. where will she go? I just look at her when she stand and started to put her things in a bag..

Where are you going mama? I asked

Hindi nya sinagot ang tanong ko, she just continue what shes doing.

Mama? Where are you going? I asked her again,, then she open the door and walked out without looking at me..

I know.. i know where mama is going.. i run to her trying to grasp her dress.. tears started to fall.. when i finally reached her, someone hold my hand and carry me..

Its dad, i looked at him and there i saw sadness on his eyes..

Cge!! Lumayas ka!! Wala kang kwenta!! Wala ka nalang dinulot sa pamilyang ito kundi kamalasan! I heard lola shouting at my mom..

Lola hates mom, because her family come in a poor clan, she never forgive dad in marrying her..  nagpumiglas ako para ibaba ako ni papa, when i succesfully got down, hinabul ko si mama

Kung gusto mo isama mo na yang anak mo!! Hindi ko alam kung anong dugo ang nanalaytay sa ugat nya!!

Cge ma, aalis nalang ako para matahimik na kayo sa bahay na ito!!!.. he look at my dad, then to me..

Sana noon mo pa nagawa!! Marami ka ng perang nahuthut sa amin kaya dalian mo at naghihibtay na ang kabit mo!!! Sigaw ni lola

She walked out from the main door, i was still trying to reach her, when she saw me, she started to run without realizing whats coming ahead of her..

Ang tanging narinig ko lang ay isang malakas na kalabog ng isang bumagsak na katawan.. i was stunned.. i saw blood flows...

Mama!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lola did everything para pagtakpan ang nangyari.. she even paid ang mga pulis para hindi ipakulong yung taong nakabagga kay mama..

At that moment dad never did something.. naging sunod sunuran sha kay lola..

I never forget that day.. they killed the only person whom i trusted with.. i promises to myself to be succesful.. and this is what i become right now.

Nagpakasal ulit sa iba si papa, and amarah? Shes my younger sister sa ama, she just chose to have her ojt here at my restaurant, she used to call me boss kahit ayoko.. atleast shes been there for me

and

her.. that girl whose been with me when we were young.. ..  

End of flasback

Boss? - amarah

Yes amarah?

Ok na lahat.. i think you must go and fetch her

Yeah, thank u amarah, then i hugged her

Anything for you brother.. then she smiled.. go..
Your princess is waiting for u