𝑜𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑖𝑥.

Start from the beginning

As gently as she could, Lily held her wand to Hollis's collarbone.

"Revenerate," she whispered, hopeful that something would happen.

It didn't.

"Where is Mia?" James cried, chest heaving and out of breath from running a lap around the enormous manor in less than a minute. "Why are we the only ones here?"

"Someone send a patronus!" Sirius shouted as he rummaged through a drawer full of small, fragrant pouches, some of which that were moving on their own accord. "To Mia!"

Feeling helpless, Remus jump at this opportunity and pulled out his wand to cast the spell. It was a bit more difficult to perform than normal because of the circumstances, and at first he thought he had cast it wrong.

Because the animal coming from his wand wasn't a wolf as it had been during that Order meeting in their sixth year.

It was a fox.

For a few seconds, everyone in the room froze and looked up from the silvery, graceful creature and then to Remus with wide, curious eyes.

"I didn't know they could change," Peter whispered in awe, the light reflecting in his blue eyes.

"Neither did I," the Lupin said back, then snapped out of his trace and started to convey a message before sending it away.

"Do we have a Blood Replinishing Potion?" James asked frantically looking at the cupboard underneath the sink so much that he had practically shoved half his body inside it. 

"I don't know, but while you look, I think some good old fashioned bandages will do!" Remus shouted back, pulling a white roll from inside one of the drawers victoriously and rushing over to Hollis.

"You need to clean it first," Sirius said, and tossed Remus a bright purple bottle labelled Wound Cleaning Potion. "Use some one yourself while you're at it!"

"Sirius has a point," Lily said determindely. "You're in no right state either."

"It's just some cut and bruises," Remus replied with honesty none of them could deny. "We don't even know what's wrong with her."

They couldn't argue the point further because he was right, so they just focused on Hollis instead.

Remus used one of the kitchen towels as a makeshift cotton pad, uncorking the bottle with a crisp pop and turning it upside down on the pink dishtowel, making a splotch of lavender appear.

Hesitantly, he brushed the towel against the cut on her thigh to knee.

Much to his relief, the blood seemed drawn into the potion like a magnet, and when he looked at the towel, there was no mess of blood to show for it. The bad things was that the cut continued to bleed no matter how much he wiped away at it, like a river of sticky crimson that refused to run dry.

Remus groaned in frustration, temporarily slamming down the bottle loudly on the mahogany coffee table next to him.

"HOW DOES SHE MAKE THIS LOOK SO DAMN EASY?!" he shouted, making everyone else in the room jump a bit with surprise. "Sorry."

"No, I don't understand how she can do alone what none of the five of us can do combined," James replied, running his hand down his face. "It's impressive and infuriating."

Just as they were about to start feeling completely helpless, a loud crack rang through the room and Euphemia.

"We got your patrnous," Euphemia said, nodding to Remus. "You were right to call me- what happened to you as well?"