𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥.

get ready for badass hollis fam 

just listen whatever song makes u feel like bad bitch but this is mine (daisy by ashnikko) -

A slow creak of rusty hinges ran through the deserted silence of the Honeydukes cellar as Remus pushed open the trapdoor with chipped teal paint that connected them to Hogwarts. The tall boy pulled himself up onto the dusty concrete floor with one strong movement, and then extended his hand to help hoist up James.

Moving slowly as not to be heard, it took several minutes for all four students to get into the basement. Each one of them was excruciating to Remus as he watched Hollis's name on the Map. To his immense panic, she was right next to the names Cora Nott and Abraxas Malfoy. 

He had no way of knowing that these two Death Eaters were responsible for refilling Hollis's amount of resistance. 

All that he saw was that Hollis could be hurt.

"Guys, she's behind Scrivenshaft's," Remus told them. "With two Death Eaters like a few yards away from her."

"Shit," Sirius muttered, and they clambered up the stairs of Honeydukes as quickly as he possibly could, shortly followed by the others.

Many of the store's glass cylinders full of bright candies had been smashed into many pieces, making the floor littered with the colorful little spheres. This combined with a few knocked over shelves created a very somber atmosphere.

James stopped to look at the store for a few moments even after the other had left, pulling out his wand.

"Reparo."

The sweets flew back into their clear container, giving the store some form of order. It comforted James, and he followed the other into the streets now clear of any Death Eaters. But it was also void of any citizens, they had all gone inside with the attack.

Even though he knew that things would be cleared up and back to normal in a matter of a few hours once people thought it was safe, the terror caused still unnerved James.

"Are you coming, Prongs?" Sirius prompted, looking behind his shoulder. "Remus is already nearly a mile in front of us, come on."

The two boys caught up with Remus and Peter within thirty seconds, still trying to remain as quiet as possible. They knew Death Eaters were still lurking, the Map was enough evidence.

.。*゚+.*.。   ゚+..。*゚+

The rare agreeance in the two sides of Hollis's mind telling her to leave created a strong motivation.

Glancing behind her, Hollis realized that she was cornered behind the building, and the only way out would be the way Narcissa had taken that was now blocked by two Death Eaters. Talking wasn't an option, the Malfoy and Nott didn't care who they hurt as long as it meant there was a fear factor. 

She didn't want to have to wait either, she had no patience for that. 

What she did have, however, was the element of surprise.

Little did she know, from around the corner, there were four Gryffindor boys very ready to help her. Not like Hollis would accept it in her cursed mindset, but it was still an option that she was unaware of.

On the two sides of the building, very different things were happening. 

Standing against the storefront, Remus, James, Sirius, and Peter were debating what to do in as low of tones as they could, not wanting to be heard by the Death Eaters only a few yards away.