Prologue

It's was izuku midoriya 4th birthday, that was he went to got see the quirk doctor.

"Wake up mum!" Said screaming Izuku tsk to his mother Inko Midoriya.
"Ok, Izuku I'm getting up can you please go desk first please. Then we can have breakfast." Replied inko.
Alright mum said Izuku. After the breakfast, which they had pancakes along with a eggs and bacon.
A/N I'm not going to use the speech marks as they are a pain to write.

When at the hospital, with the quirk doctor.

Izuku midoriya, this way to your doctors room said a nurse form the hospital.

Hello, there what is happening to today? Asked the doctor.
Well we are going to see if I have quirk! Said Izuku.
That is cool, question what would you like to be when you grow up izuku? Asked the doctor.
I want to be a hero like All Might and save people with a smile.
Alright, then to test your quirk we can to the x-ray room across the hallway. Mama you will not be allowed in there.

Alright then doctor said inko.
While point to the door for her to leave the room.
Are you ready izuku? Asked the doctor while walking to the x-ray room.
I'm sure ready to go replied izuku.
After the x-ray.
They had wait in the waiting room over an hour.
The x-rays show that your son Izuku has 2 bones in his left foot meaning that he is quirkless.
Looks like you are not getting a quirk! Said the doctor.
Wha-t I'm n able to become a hero stuttered izuku.

This news made Izuku depressed by the news. Inko on the other hand is that she was have on big anger built up quick as possible within her.
So you little brat, you are coming home  now she said with a fake smile.

At the midoriya household.
Now you are going to become a rep you quirkless brat! I hate you and your the reason that my husband had left me!