𝐋𝐈. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐌

ANNND WE ARE BACK!
Honestly, i was thinking of
just cutting Midoriya and
Bakiugou's fight and just have
him open up emotionally
to Tomomi but I don't know..

I mainly want to focus
more on Tomomi's struggles
of dealing with everything

couldn't you tell how the
kidnapping and torturing
effected her in little ways?

Hands shaking on and off?
Way more jumpier?
Trying to ignore it?

She recognizes that she's
not going to be okay yet
but she chooses to ignore
it until it goes away

but that would back fire
and you will see that in many
ways.

I want my characters to
still be human and humans
tend to deal with trauma
in different ways.

don't be a ghost reader
because I love you all and
I love seeing you all.

If no one has told you
this, I love you so much
and you are worth way
more than gold!
Don't listent to anyone
who tells you otherwise.

happy reading!

          Tomomi rummaged through her locker right after school when she heard whispers in her left ear. In the girl's defence, she had no idea she could hear her or that she was there, so it wasn't like she was purposely doing this to make her mad.

   "I heard that Tomomi Todoroki of the Hero Course was tortured." One girl said to her three other friends.

   Tomomi paused, pretending she wasn't listening as she wanted to know what she had to say.

   "Some of the students from Class B said that during the raid in the training camps, she ran into the woods." She continued on. "They were the only two, other than her brother, who saw her run into the woods by herself."

   "What a dumb way to try and runaway." One of her friends said harshly. "Didn't she go missing?"

   "Two days straight." The main girl confirmed. "She was actually kidnapped, remember? Same with Bakugou-san."

   "Wow.....and All Might had to retire because of her and Bakugou? I wonder how they feel knowing it was their faults? I wouldn't even live with myself."

  "I know."

  "I heard something that she killed someone." One of her other friends said, making them gasp and huddle around them. "They found a villain with a huge ice spike going through his heart."

  "Wow....Not only did All Might almost die and had to retire but now she killed someone? How can someone face everyone after killing someone?"

   Tomomi's hands shook as her left hand gripped her locker handle. She didn't know other people knew about her accidentally killing someone. And she didn't know that All Might retired because of trying to rescue them. She began to feel sick again as anxiety shot through her.

   "Come on, you guys!" One girl with curly purple hair said, disapprovingly. "They were kidnapped by villains and she was tortured for 2 days, it isn't her fault that All Might had to retire. He was getting old, anyways. And who knows if Monoma was telling the truth about her killing someone? We shouldn't judge before knowing the full story."

   "Monoma's uncle is in the police department," The main girl, who was platnium blonde with pink ombre tips, said, closing her locker. "He tells his mom things and thats how he's getting his information."