-Chapter Twenty Seven-

Začít od začátku

"Okay, thanks! Bye!" I said. "Bye y/n!" Dream said. I left the call.

a/n hello hello. okay, quick rant. i am struggling with this chapter. it's just not good. i want to write things, but i hate this chapter with my entire soul. so sorry if the story isn't really good. probably not a lot of tubbo x reader moments here. i have some stuff planned. the biggest hint i can give it that it will maybe be sometime around late february. thanks. time skip to l'manberg boom day aka january sixth

"Chat. It's time. Dream and Technoblade have said that they are going to blow up L'manberg. Let's see what we can do." I said.

I had started the stream not too long ago. I knew what was going to happen either way, and it made me sad, but I had to get ready for the acting.

I ran around, talking to chat. I moved as much of my stuff as I could to safety. We watched the giant obsidian contraption in the sky.

Techno and Phil came in, and started planting withers. We fought them, trying our best to save L'manberg.

We thought we were winning. We had hope. We tried to have hope. And then Dream planted the TNT.

I watched a nation that I had actually loved be blown up. I couldn't do anything about it. I leaned back in my chair, in shock. I stared at my camera. I saluted. "All good things must come to an end." I said. I was in the main vc, but people were shouting over me. But I made sure I had said it, loud and clear enough, to make my point.

I looked around. I watched Niki burn the L'mantree. I didn't try to stop her. In fact, I helped. I dm'ed her to join a vc. "Hello?" She asked, her voice cold. I put myself in acting mode along with her. "Hey. Are you sure about doing this?" I said, making my minecraft character watch the tree burn. "I've never been more certain." Niki replied.

I grabbed one of the saplings. She looked like she wanted to protest. I pulled an anvil that I had taken out of my house earlier and placed it. I named the sapling. L'mantree, the Last Hope. I stared at it, and then gave it to her in game.

"I've been waiting for this moment for so long. This place lost all meaning very quickly. It's time for it to finally be gone." She said, almost whispering the last lone. She burned the sapling.

We both joined the main vc. There was nothing left we could do. We all kind of just sat there talking, doing our best to cope with it being gone. Tommy got struck by lightning, which was funny.

I went to the top of the obsidian sky contraption and sat there, staring at L'manberg. I muted and deafened. It started raining in-game. This is when I wanted to do my lore.

I silently walked around, and stared at L'manberg, zooming in on random points. I stared at my house for a while. "Chat." I muttered. I shook my head. "No matter what has happened to this dear country, one thing is certain. One thing has never changed! And it's that no matter what, L'manberg was truly never meant to be." I said, really pushing my best acting voice.

"No matter what has happened, Eret was always right! He was right from the very start! This place was never meant to be! Every single line of the song is wrong! It's all gone!" I said, running around, staring at the damage. Dream's character approached me. He placed down a sign.

I told you. Everything you love will be gone. He placed another. Join me while you can. Or I'll kill everything and everyone you love. He placed a final sign. And that's a promise. 

He walked away. I stared at the three signs surrounding me. "No. No. No. No, no, no." I said, muttering to myself. "I don't want to be under Dream's influence! Why, why, why?" I said. "I want it. Chat, I want it. I- no. Not yet. Not now. He's hurt to much. Joining him will make it worse. I am not." I said. I made myself sound confident, but also worried.

The rain stopped. I got a book and quill out of my inventory.

Well, I've heard there was a special place,
Where men could go and emancipate,
The brutality and the tyranny of their rulers.
Well, this place is real, we needn't fret,
With Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, fuck Eret,
It's a very big and not blown-up L'Manberg
My L'Manberg
My L'Manberg
My L'Manberg
My L'Manberg

I wrote the song on the pages. I signed it and titled it 'Goodbye, L'manberg'. I sung the lyrics, making my voice sound like I was trying not to cry while singing the end. On the last My L'manberg I burned the book.

"That's it. It's gone. Chat, that's the story of a nation, once great, that has been destroyed. Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Nothing lasts forever. L'manberg is dead." I said, sounding hopeless.

I ended the stream shortly after and raided Ranboo.

I got up, hung out with my cat, ate food, did schoolwork, bothered George after he finally woke up, and vibed. "L'manberg blew up and you slept through it." I complained. "Whatever." He said. I shook my head. "You're ridiculous." I replied.

I went upstairs, and with literally nothing else to do, I worked on schoolwork. I didn't want to fail, as a bad grade did not help my mental health, but school was mind numbingly boring. I just wanted to sit around and play minecraft all day, I didn't see how math and english would help with that. Oh wait, I already did. Whatever, I did the school anyways.

a/n painnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

so no tubbo x reader moments really here

i hate writing i hate everything i hate it here i hate writing i hate writing ihatewritingihatewritingihatewritingihatewritingihatewritingihatewritingihatewritingihatewritingihatewritingihatewritingihatewritingihatewritingihatewritingihatewritingihatewritingihatewritingihatewritingihatewritingihatewritingihatewritingihatewritingihatewritingihatewritingihatewritingihatewritingihatewriting

basically i'm burnt out. i have so much that i want to do! but i really just don't. i just want to be done with this. PAIN

i legit have a plan. i just don't want to write. at all. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

okay whatever. so here is the my thoughts book thing i started. idk when i will update, if ever. i hardly write here.

link: https://www.wattpad.com/1044198639-midnight-random-thoughts-mrt-hello 

hopefully that will work.

basically, i may never update again (i probably will one day) but i seriously just don't have motivation. the next few chapters might not be as good as I want them just because i care less.

either way, thank you guys for the support. i love you. see you later!