" I told you I couldn't!! I have plans!! I plan to take Ace somewhere!!" I told them I was about to walk out of the room when Joong stopped me

"The hell with this plan of yours!! You just keep on doing what you want!! I know your relationship with that man is fresh, and you want to impress him more, but it's already pissing me off!! You've been neglecting your duty with our group!! You are our leader, for Pete's sake!!!" Joong angrily said. I badly want to be angry with him for acting this way, but I don't have a choice. I have to go now!! My baby is waiting for me

"I don't have time for your drama Joong!! I'm sorry, but I need to leave," I seriously said to them, then I proceed to go out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joong POV

I can't help but smash the table while seeing Damon step away and left us again!! It's been weeks ever since he started acting this way!! I don't like these changes of his!!

"He is smitten by that man ahh!! This is the only time I saw master act this way!! He is not the tough-stoned guy, just like before!! I hope this doesn't affect his way of leadership to us." Ohm confused by asked me

"I don't know, Ohm!! But I will never accept it if he does change!!! We already invest so much with this group!! So many generations of Jokers passed on their legacy to us! I know he is also my friend, but I'm just afraid that he's been blinded by the man!! I don't know what he saw on him, but I just wish that nerdy guy is not using him!! Because I will kill him myself if he does!! No one messes with us and gets away with it" I can only clench my fist with my frustration!!!

"I hope so too!!" Zeke said as he put his arms around my shoulder.

This is pissing the hell out of me!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ACE POV

Damon and I are a couple more than a week now. We are both so busy in our studies, especially me, that I'm busy finalizing my own game as my project for my Software Engineer Subject. We hadn't seen much of each other because Aris is back at the university after his OJT. He returned to the University now. He will have the additional six weeks next semester, which totals 18 weeks for the whole year. It should 12 weeks, this semester but he keeps on logging OT works during his working days have been cut into ten weeks. We go back to being together every lunch break and every other break, which made me and Damon see each other more complicated.

Thankfully, My boyfriend here understands my situation, that he is not rushing me to say anything about us to Aris. I'm still waiting for the right time, and I finally decided when it will happen.

We are contented with always talking to each other thru phone calls and text. We sometimes slip and see each other just for a short moment, but it's still not enough, so as his reward, I promised him that I would give him my time today after my class. It's already evening, but it's okay as he said that he had something planned for our date tonight. We both are so excited to see each other!! It feels like we haven't seen each other for months. I told Aris I would help Nine on his project; Thankfully, Nine agreed to become my decoy. He is my best friend.

"Babe? What are we doing here?? Why the need for Blindfold?" I keep on asking my boyfriend here, but he is not answering me

"Just you wait, baby, we are near. Just one step more!!" He said to me.

"Gosh!! I told you not to spend much effort on this day!! It's enough that we are together! I'm more than happy about it," I said to him as he is in progress in guiding me.