Chapter 3; Class 1A

Start from the beginning

In one of his letters he was granted permission to wear it and was sent personal masks for his school uniform and gym uniform. He was also told he would be sent others if there was a new uniform needed for some reason.

He thanked the school deeply and whole heartedly as his usual black mask he wore wouldnt look the best with the color scheme UA has going on.

Walking down the stairs he was greeted by his mother who messed up his beautiful hair.

(His hair is straight in this and it looks like Inumakis, although you can picture it as it is in cannon if you want)

"Konbu (kelp)." the boy greeted his mother swatting away her hand from his head.

"Cmon go eat! I made pancakes!" she said in a sing song voice resuming to clean some dirty dishes from the night prior.

Quickly finishing his food he walked out the door with a quick goodbye from his mother. 'Its cold today...' he thought to himself putting his hands in his pockets.

By the power of my sister actually turning the LEDs off, later at UA

Looking at the absolutely massive door with 1A painted on in red Midoriya could only wonder why the door was so massive, its not like someone that massive was going to be in his class. Right?

Briskly walking in the classroom he headed towards his assigned seat hoping not to be noticed. It was a pretty cold day and he was tired so social interaction was a no go for him today.

Sitting at his desk he finally noticed that a very spiky blonde haired boy was in fact being yelled at by a boy with blue hair and glasses. 

This spiky blonde haired boy was none other than Katsuki Bakugou his childhood friend- I mean childhood bully.

Both of the young boys not noticing Midoriya continued on with their arguement. Much to everyone in the classrooms dissatisfaction.

"Your old school put a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it?" the blonde questioned mockingly.

The door opened again and a brown haired girl walked in that Midoriya recongnized as Ochako Uraraka or the girl he saved from the Zero pointer.

"Hey! Your the boy that saved me from the zero pointer arent you?!" She questioned running to his desk.

Bakugou, having not noticed the boy she was running up to turned around to see who it was. And boy was he in for a shocker.

"Deku?!?!" He questioned as menacingly as he could be.

"Shake (salmon)." Midoriya answered both their questions. Everyone turned their heads now, to see a boy speaking in food ingredients and an angry pomeranian.

"There you go speaking in those stupid ass rice ball ingredients! How the hell does that even contribute to your stupid quirk?!" the feral Bakugou questioned putting his hands on Midoriyas desk. Midoriya didnt even flinch but continued staring his eyes into Bakugous red ones.

"Tuna tuna." Midoriya motioned towards the door, then he pointed his finger and everyone seemed to get the hint as they then looked at it with impatience. From there emerged this huge yellow caterpillar.

Screams of terror erupted in the classroom.

"Ahhhh!"

"What is that?!"

"Maybe thats their quirk?!"

From the caterpillar emerged a man who seemed to be homeless judging by his appearance.

That caused more screams to erupt...

"Who is he?!"

"How did he get through security?!"

"Hes homeless!"

Their teacher, Shota Aizawa, seemingly getting fed up with all of the noise slammed his hands against his teacher stand causing everyone to shut up.

"Im your teacher, Shota Aizawa or Eraserhead. Good job telling I was there Midoriya. Anyway have any questions?" Aizawa asked tiredly.

"Why does Deku speak in rice ball ingredients?" Bakugou asked thinking he trapped Midoriya in a corner.

"It has to do with his quirk, next." the teacher responded just as tiredly as before.

"What does it have to do with his quirk?" This time it was Uraraka who asked the question. Everyone was wondering the same thing, why did his quirk effect the way he talks?

"I dont feel like explaining that. No more questions. Get your PE uniforms on and meet me outside." Aizawa finished almost getting outisde the classroom when he was asked yet another question.

"Why arent we going to orientation?" A yellow haired kid with a black lightning bolt like shape in his hair asked. He didnt seem to get the memo from earlier.

"Because you all are hero course students, you dont need orientation." The older male said finally walking out the classroom.

1386-ish words.

Thanks for reading! They will have their physical assessment and their first hero training session next chapter.