Yandere Babysitter Koushi Sugawara x Fem Teenage Reader

Start from the beginning

I let out a drawn out "yep" while I stare at the show on the TV. The front door shuts quickly, leaving me alone in the house with him. I hear the clattering of a few pots and pans in the kitchen.

Sugawara whistles a pretty tune while he rummages through the kitchen looking for utensils and ingredients. "What would you like for dinner y/n? I'd be happy to make you anything you want." He cheerily asks.

"I don't know....f/f I guess." I lazily state. I'm not really that hungry but eating f/f usually always boosts my mood.

He hums out a sweet sounding "ok" as he gathers the necessary items. Meanwhile I text Yachi.

Y/n: Hey cutie~ I'm bored wanna talk?

Yachi: Omg stop calling me that it makes me flustered!

Y/n: Lol k. Anyways, what are you up to?

Yachi: Just studying for now.

Y/n: Do you wanna come over for dinner? Sugawara is here and I'm uncomfortable being with him by myself.

Yachi: Is that the one guy from your mom's work that's always overly nice to you and always hangs around you?

Y/n: Yeah he's the one. I don't know why mom chose him to watch me while she's on vacation because I repeatedly told her that he makes me uncomfortable. Anyways are you able to come over?

Yachi: Yeah I can. I'll be there in fifteen minutes. Love you! 💗

Y/n: love you too!

I set my phone on the coffee table and turn my head to face Sugawara in the kitchen. "Hey my girlfriend Yachi is coming over for dinner." I casually say. God I can't wait til she comes over, she always knows how to make me feel better.

Sugawara immediately pauses from preparing the meal. His face looks distraught as he glances to the side. "Oh.... I didn't know you had a girlfriend.... That's nice......" He quietly says. Then he goes back to cooking the food while he silently mumbles to himself.

What a weirdo. Anyways I should probably put on something nicer to wear for Yachi when she comes over. Grey sweatpants and an old stained shirt aren't exactly appealing to the eye.

Nonchalantly, I get up off of the sofa and head back into my room. Then I shut the door and fling off my worn out clothes. Afterwards I throw on a nice pair of jeans and red lacy shirt. Yachi will totally love this!

As I walk down the hallway I can hear the doorbell ring. She's here! Now I don't have to be alone with mr. creepy pants. "I'll get it!" I yell whilst I run towards the door. Sugawara sighs as he finishes up dinner.

I fling the door open and there stands my beautiful yet anxious girlfriend. "Come on in! We're having f/f food!" I casually say. Then I gently grab her soft hand and lead over to the kitchen table where Sugawara is now setting the table.

"Sugawara I would like you to meet Yachi, my girlfriend!" I happily state. Although my cheeriness fades as I notice his forced smile. I grip onto the blonde girl's hand a little tighter for comfort at his demeanor. What Is wrong with him? Why does he look so upset? He was all giddy smiley when he first arrived.

"Oh it's nice to meet you! Why don't you both take a seat." He says with a polite guise. But clearly something else is lurking underneath that pleasant facade of his by the way he is gripping on the utensil in his hand.

"Ok thanks, it's nice to meet you as well!" Yachi says nervously as she takes a seat next to me. I sit down as well. My feet tap against the ground anxiously as I wait for my babysitter, god that sounds so weird, to bring the food over. Once he does we all dig in. Unexpectedly his cooking is delicious!