Yandere KiriBakuKamiSero x Fem Reader

Anime: My Hero Academia

Characters: Katsuki Bakugou, Eijirou Kirishima, Denki Kaminari, and, Hanta Sero

Trigger Warning: Implied sexual assault

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I carefully climb out of the bed that holds all of my sleeping captors and quietly tip toe towards the door. Slowly I open the bedroom door and slip out into the hallway. I let out a relieved sigh as I silently stalk down the corridor.

You see, my kidnappers Katsuki Bakugou, Eijirou Kirishima, Denki Kaminari, and Hanta Sero have kept me here for six months claiming that they all "love" me. Time and time again I have tried to escape this terrible house, but each time I was caught. Well hopefully I won't get caught this time. I really need to leave. Especially since I think that I might be pregnant and I definitely have no intention of sticking around to find out who the father is. It could be any of them. Fortunately for me, they have no clue about my condition. I have been hiding it well from them for the past month and a half or so.

I continue to sneak around the house in search of an exit only to feel the urge to throw up yet again. Really now of all times?! Are you kidding me?! I clutch on to my gurgling stomach as I find a spot to throw up. There is no time to run to the bathroom so I'll have to do it here. Hopefully they won't wake up from the sound.

Sweat starts to drip down my face as bile rises up into my throat. I bend over as I feel my stomach involuntary spasming. Vomit immediately spurts from my mouth like a volcano and splatters all over the wood floor. Once I finish with emptying my gut, I wipe my mouth clean. I really need to get a move on now before they wake up and realize that I'm no longer in the bed with them.

I hastily get up and make for the front door. Of course it's locked, but it was worth a try. Next I attempt to open the windows, and of course they are locked too. I pause for a second to think of a game plan. My eyes glitter with excitement as I remember something. Yesterday I secretly overheard Sero talking to Bakugou about how the window in the basement was loose and needed to be fixed. This may be my ticket out! I should probably put some shoes on first though.

In a silent manner, I stride over to the area and put on some basic sneakers of mine. Then I head down into the dank basement. As I walk into the basement my nose is instantly hit with a foul moldy smell. Ugh yuck! It's a good thing I decided to put shoes on before coming down here. I could have stepped in something really disgusting.

Covering my nose with my sleeve, I tread over to the said window which is unfortunately too high for me to reach. An annoyed huff leaves my dry lips as I look around for a solution. Why must everything always be difficult? Luckily, pressed up against the corner of the room lies a chair. It's old and chipping, but it will do the job.

Delicately I lift the chair up and shove against the wall where the window is. The chair creaks under my feet as I step on it. Next I tug the handle on the window. Unsurprisingly, the entirety of the window pops out, leaving a gaping hole in the brick wall. The scent of fresh grass and the night air greets my nose. I excitedly squirm through the gap in the wall and crawl out onto the lawn.

Finally i'm free! Now I just need to leave these clowns behind. I should probably take the car too so I can leave town faster. Thankfully, Denki was the one who used the car last so that means the doors are unlocked. He always forgets to lock the car doors. What an absolute idiot!

I lightly chuckle to myself as I slide in the car. The door softly shuts behind me. I pull the viser down and the car key falls out. I stick the key in the ignition and start up the car. The engine roars in response as I take off down the street. If they didn't hear me before then they definitely heard me just now. Unfortunately, it's a sacrifice I have to make to be able to get out of their clutches faster.