Hey Ellora, the team is here, your on speaker sweetie. I smile

Hey guys, how's work? And Spencer?

I am good Ellora thanks. I smile wider as I hear his voice.

Hey, so Emily I was wondering if you would like to meet me at the train station? I decided on surprising my brother with a visit.

Wow Sugar Plum I am so hurt you didn't ask me. Pennie said, Yea sweet cheeks I am offended Derek then said.

I laugh lightly, Sorry Pennie love ya, and Chocolate Cake, my sweet love, sorry not sorry.

I hear him dramatically gasp, I laugh whole heartedly. God I miss you guys more then I thought, but I am still coping with everything.

Don't rush Lovie, don't worry there is plenty of paperwork for you to do, but we have been taking lots of it off your hands. JJ said. Tears gather in my eyes,

Ok well actually I think imma stop by and say hi, so I'll see you all in about half an hour.

Ok bye see ya. Emily says then I hang up.

I stuff my phone in my pocket and grab my go bag from work that has clothes and things I need in it. Then I walk down stairs. I walk in the kitchen and see Aaron and Jack. He hands me a to go cup of coffee. "It's your favorite. Chocolate mint flavor with sugar and creamer. with extra chocolate in it." He said.

I smile, "Your gonna make me fat." I say to him. He laughs, "Want a lift?" He asks, "Yea can you drive me to work? I am gonna grab some paperwork and I am also gonna pick up an Emily Prentiss, whoever she is." I say he laughs, "Ok Jack is all dressed lets go." He grabs his keys and I grab Jack then we head out.

We get to the FBI building and we walk in. Jack was on my back while Aaron had my bag. We get on the elevator and he presses the buttons, seconds later the doors open, we open the doors to the main office of the BAU. We walk over and my friends all look up smiling. Aaron takes Jack off my back and Pennie was the first one to hug me, I laugh and hug her back.

Then Emily hugs me tightly, then Gideon hugs me quickly then Derek, JJ and finally Spencer. He hugs me tightly. Then he lets go. "I'm gonna grab some papers." Aaron said and took Jack walking up to his office Gideon walks with him. I take some of my papers and put them in my bag. "So what is it like?" Derek asks. "What's what like?" I ask turning around and hopping on my clean desk looking at my friends.

"Hotch being an over protective father?" Emily says, I look at everyone and blush they all laugh. "It's different then here that's for sure," I shrug my shoulders, "You have him wrapped around your big fat finger." Derek says laughing I laugh too, throwing a pencil at him. "So um, do you guys find mine and Aaron's relationship weird? Because I feel like everything is gonna change with you guys know that you know my past, my feelings." I say.

JJ comes up and hugs me tightly, "Nothing is gonna change, we are just happy he is taking care of you. He loves you, we barely see him smile besides when he is with you." She says I nod, I move a piece of hair behind my ear. "I think I am gonna come back to work once me and Emily come back. I miss this place and you all. And plus you all owe me lots and lots of drinks because I paid for that breakfast a few weeks ago."

Then I wink to all of them. They laugh, "Ok, we will go out once we come back." Emily says, I cheer, which makes everyone laugh. I feel more eyes on me so I look back and see Aaron and Gideon talking while looking at me, I had a huge smile on my face which made Hotch smile too. I turn back around, "So where is Pennie?" I ask, "She was here when I called." "She had to leave and she also said not to leave till she gets back." Spencer said he was Reading but he didn't flip the pages, which means he was thinking about something.