𝟏𝟐| 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆

Start from the beginning

"Ah Pinocchio.. at least it's not doctor suess." She decided to change moods and be energetic again. Like I said- a handful.

[third person pov]

A loud knock sounded at the front door of cass and Florents house at about four p.m. Y/n was laying on the carpet while Angie got tummy time on her girafe mat. The teen rolled her eyes softly and picked up the eight month old to see who was there. She couldn't just leave the kid alone.

"Coming hold on!" Y/n shouted from across the house. She picked up her pace and as soon as she opened the door her eyebrows furrowed.

"Potter? What are you doing here?" She bounced Angie slightly on her hip. Harry had grey sweatpants and a red crewneck on. A bag clad on his back. "Uh- I always babysit on Friday's." The baby was reaching towards Harry so he tickled under her chin and smiled at her.

Y/n looked behind her and saw cass in a dress and florent in a button up and dress pants. "Uh ok come in." Y/n opened the door a wider to let Harry in. "What the hell." She whispered to baby as if it could understand her.

________________

"Thank you for coming Harry we should be back around twelve but we'll call if anything changes." Cass and florent hugged both of their daughters- well they considered y/n another daughter- and left the house.

Harry looked at the baby in y/n's arms then up at y/n for permission to hold her. "Fine." Y/m gave Angie to Harry and as soon as she was on his arms she smiled and giggled.

Traitor. Y/n thought while the boy lifted Angie in the air and kissed her nose.

"This is going to be a long ass night." Y/n grumbled picking up a few toys.

_______________

It was five fifteen and y/n was getting annoyed at how well Harry was with Angie. He was carrying her around, reading to her, playing blocks with her, feeding her, putting her on his chest and tickling her. Like come on why does she like him better than her. Y/n made a list in her head but just got annoyed when things were leaning on his side.

"Hey Angie want to try to walk again to surprise mummy and daddy." Harry coed holding her up by her hands. Angie began to move one foot in front of the other while Harry cheered her on.

This bitch. Harry, not Angie.

"Why does she like you so much?" Y/n said sitting down next to the pair to put the pacifier that Angie threw back in her mouth.

"Because im tall, dark haired, and handsome who wouldn't. Did I mention funny because I'm hilarious. Who wouldn't?" Harry smirked which caused y/n to kick him in the kneecap. "A lot of people."

Angie had her last bottle and only let Harry put her down so y/n reluctantly let the boy take her upstairs.

When she checked the monitor she was trying to conceal a smile. Harry was rocking Angie to sleep humming the theme song of her favorite show. Miraculous tales of ladybug and cat noir.

"This kid I swear." Y/n really wanted to not like Harry. He was the golden kid. She really really wanted to hate him. BUT HE MADE IT SO DAMN HARD.

When the young potter came down the stairs y/n smirked. "Is miraculous ladybug a personal favorite or a business one."

"Shove off l/n." Harry rolled his eyes and sat on the couch.

"I put dino nuggets in the oven I hope you like them because I made some for you." Y/n said turning in the t.v.