"I told you not to compel me to adopt extreme measures. I had to use my spare key, asshole," he yelled at me, making me chuckle a bit.

"You had a spare key? Then why were you playing bang-bang with the door?" Liana interrupted us, looking clearly mystified.

I watched as Harry's angry and concerned expressions turned to confused ones as he turned to finally look at Liana. "Uh..hi! You're such an unusual sight in this apartment. I'm so happy to see you here." He smirked looking between Liana and me, as his over-enthusiastic imagination ran wild. Well, I knew him way too well for my own good!

"Can you please stop smirking? I have seen enough of those in the last few hours to last a lifetime." My eyebrows shot up at the snappy request Liana answered Harry with. I was happy to know that my ways of irritating her and making her drop this assignment were working perfectly fine. I smirked at her, just to rile her up some more. She sighed and apologized in another breath, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way."

"Shit! You are so cute!" Harry exclaimed, looking way too happy. I rolled my eyes at him. "And hot," he added.

Irritated at his over the top happy expressions, when I myself was feeling lethargic as hell, I interrupted him, "She is not hot. She is a bear."

'She is hot!' The little part of my brain which was not tired butted in. I shushed him.

Harry looked at me with a know-it-all smirk and asked, "You call her that with love?"

Liana and I snorted at the same time, much to my amusement. Before I could say anything, Liana moved a step towards Harry and smiled her charming smile. "I'm Liana Moore."

Harry grinned at her. "You write the 'Love Column', don't you?"

I rolled my eyes at him. Hadn't Dylan shared this piece of information with us when he had told us about this fucked up assignment? Yes, he had and Harry was also the audience to the conversation. But no, he had to use any opportunity to gain some brownie points with the ladies. He really didn't need that. Girls already loved him for his always there smile and positive attitude.

Liana confirmed the unnecessary with a huge smile on her face. "Yes, I do." For some reason, it looked like her smile didn't reach her eyes as they didn't light up like a few seconds ago.

Harry laughed and told her, "My sister would love to meet you. She loves your write-ups." I narrowed my eyes at this piece of information. Had he gone ahead and shared with his entire family that I was currently being used for a stupid article that Liana writes? But in the next moment, I started wondering about how Liana must write. If Erin, the only sane person in Harry's family, loved her writing, it must be really good.

"Yeah. Well... I didn't get your name." Liana asked him.

"Oh! I'm Harry," he replied in an instant.

"It's nice-"

Liana was cut off when he added, "Potter." I chuckled lightly at him for playing this game with her.

"What?" she asked.

"Yup! I'm Harry Potter." He grinned, while I grimaced as I heard him repeat his version of Harry Potter for the umpteenth time. Pointing towards me, he introduced me, "He is Ron. You want to be Hermione?" I rolled my eyes at him. "But, we'll make sure that this ends differently. Harry and Hermione, meaning, you and I are going to end up together. Ron can go and f*ck whoever he wants to; anyone but Hermione."

Was he the new J.K. Rowling? Re-writing and spoiling a perfectly good written novel series? "Why don't you go fuck yourself?" I suggested him, having to hear his version of Harry Potter was not a joy for me.