Chapter 34 - everyones last day

Start from the beginning

(Brittany stands in front of kitty )

"Well kitty kat I will miss your laugh , your dumb comments , your bitchness but I'm so happy for you " *hugs* - Brittany

"I will miss you so much brit " *hugs*

(Brittany in front of jess )

"Jessie I will miss your smile , your sly comments you always agreeing to what aubrey says , your bitchy side but I'm so happy for you " *hugs*

"Aee brit I'll miss you 2 " *hugs*

(Brittany to Leanne )

"Lea I didn't really get to know you that well but I have always liked that you kept your cool and never got in to fights so I will miss taht " *hugs*

(Brittany to Sophie )

"Soph I will miss nothing about you because I just overall hated you " *moves on*

*aubrey laughs*

(Brittany to aubrey )

"Last but not least my all time fave girl my rock my best friend my shoulder , my partner in crime I will miss you the most I will miss you always being there for me I will miss all the bitchy things you say and do like bullying Bree all through high school hahs , aubrs you not being a Cheerio with me next year is killing me I don't think I can do it without your my other half A and I would be totally lost without I hope that when you leave I can make you proud by being the best captian you was please don't leave me aubrey I can't do it without you " *cries and hugs tight*

"OMG Brittany way to make me cry girl I wish I could stay with you for another year Britt I don't really leave you But I have to move on Bae you will always be my best friend brit I will miss bitching with you hanging with you , buying peopel with you but I hope you can be just like me maybe less mean though but Britt it's time for me to move on and let go I'm so proud of you no matter what I'm so sorry that I won't be with you but just remember keep your head held high or your crown will fall after I leave your going to rule the school and I love you brit *cries and hugs*

"Awwwww " - everyone

(2:40pm )

(Aubrey walks to coach sues office )

"Hey coach just thought I would return my uniform and jacket I case you need to give it to your new head Cheerio capitan " *puts box on desk*

"Aubrey you keep it that's yours now keep the capitan jacket kept the necklace and keep eveything " - coache sue *hugs aubrey tight*

"I'm going to miss you so much " *cries and hugs *

"I know sweetie but it's time to move on oh and come and speak to the new cheerios for me "

(Aubrey walks in hall and sees the new cheerios )

"New cheerios meet old head Cheerio aubrey ford she ahs a few things to say "

"Coach I have a question " - new Cheerio

"what is it " - Coach sue

"Will we all get jackets and the uniform what aubrey in wearing now " - Cheerio

"Umm no you will get the uniform but you won't get the jacket well you will get a jacket but it will just say cheerios on the back " - coach sue

"Aubrey's says cheerios doesn't It " - cheer

"No mine says captian on the back " *turns round*

"Oaky time for aubrey's speech "

"Hii everyone I'm aubrey ford I was the most popualur at this school I was queen bee , head Cheerio you name it this was my school people would part like the Red Sea when they saw me , yea I was a bitch I was huge Grade A mega bitch I builled eveyone eveyoke did what I said so when you start at this school don't turn out like I did because mean isn't cool okay so just have fun and try to stay out of fights enjoy being cheerios " *walks out*

(Aubrey saying be )

"Guys I'll see you at prom romororw night " *hugs cheerios*

(Aubrey at home )

"Daddy I'm going to go sleep it's late " *walks up to room and falls on bed *

(Aubrey aslepe it's 10:00pm)

Guys after this chapter in afraid there's one more chapter and then the books over
😘😘