28

Ketha POV

I was in the waiting room crying my eyes out. Andreas was here and everyone else, but Chris, August, Marion and Kemah. The doctor was taking forever and a day.

"I swear if he don't make it I'm beat the fuck out of her."Andreas said out of anger.

"Calm down Dreas."He's mother said. Just as the doctor call are name.

"Family of Andreas Jr?"

"That's us. I said running up to the doctor almost falling.

"He's doing fine. He's just sleeping you guys can go see him if you want."

"Thank you doctor."

Everyone was getting up to go see Andreas Jr. I was about to follow them, but Andreas grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"You know this is your damn fault right?"

"What?"

"How many times do I have to tell you're dumb ass not to live them in the room together or any room alone."

"I was just getting our things from ShayShay."

"I don't care that shit could of waited. Now my damn son is in a hospital bed."He then walked away like he didn't say anything.

2 Weeks Later

Kemah POV

"Get off of me Marion."

"Com on baby it's been 2 weeks."

"I don't care if it's been 2 years. Don't fucking touch me."

"I'm sorry Kemah. I told you that I ain't got feelings for her no more."

"Oh so you a meant that you have feelings for her."

"No I don't."

I rolled my eyes and just walked out of the room and went to the bathroom.
*****************************************HEY SORRY GUY'S I TUCK SO LONG...I'LL TRY TO UPDATE TOMORROW...